Autopsy Autopsy vs Melbourne - Round 7, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you disagree?
Because what I saw of him today is the same player that has become easy to play against. He took what 1 mark? He is so easy to move off the line of the ball. Very one dimensional. Tom Campbell was better than him and that’s saying something.

Because what I saw of him today is the same player that has become easy to play against. He took what 1 mark? He is so easy to move off the line of the ball. Very one dimensional. Tom Campbell was better than him and that’s saying something.

He was playing on Ben McKay FFS. The bloke should be a walk up start to AA FB.

He was playing on Ben McKay FFS. The bloke should be a walk up start to AA FB.
Hmmm and what about all the defenders he took to the cleaners last year? Yeah none. I’ll happily admit if I’m wrong about him this year but I bet I’m not... He WILL NOT make Melbourne a better side. One trick pony.

Hmmm and what about all the defenders he took to the cleaners last year? Yeah none. I’ll happily admit if I’m wrong about him this year but I bet I’m not... He WILL NOT make Melbourne a better side. One trick pony.

The game plan last year was a disgrace.

What about all the defenders he took to the cleaners when he kicked 60+ goals 3 years in a row.

Don’t understand the BBB beef here.
He was a loyal servant. Loved our club. Won important games off his own boot for us. Didn’t want to leave. Was a lovely person to all supporters and staff. Absolute role model. Most kids wore his number. And WE showed him the door.

I just wish him the best and hope he succeeds. Yes I think he doesn’t have a great shelf life left in him, but that’s for him to prove. I’m sure it hurt like hell playing us today.

Think you guys are used to dumping girlfriends, making them walk home and then going around a few weeks later and setting fire to dog s**t on their door step.

He was a loyal servant. Loved our club. Won important games off his own boot for us. Didn’t want to leave. Was a lovely person to all supporters and staff. Absolute role model. Most kids wore his number. And WE showed him the door.

I just wish him the best and hope he succeeds. Yes I think he doesn’t have a great shelf life left in him, but that’s for him to prove. I’m sure it hurt like hell playing us today.

Think you guys are used to dumping girlfriends, making them walk home and then going around a few weeks later and setting fire to dog sh*t on their door step.

It’s bewildering. It really is.

Think you guys are used to dumping girlfriends, making them walk home and then going around a few weeks later and setting fire to dog sh*t on their door step.
I have no beef with BB. Responding to a poster who said today we win with BB playing for us. IMO that is horseshit.

Wow. Best I’ve felt all year, fantastic first half in particular and to be a goal down from the top side in the 4th... just awesome.

Positives:
- Powell gun, absolute gun. Funny he won’t get a nom this week again despite getting more Disposals, goals, tackles and meters gained then Jackson.
- Phillips best game thus far, only had a few short bursts in the middle but you could immediately tell how much more natural it is for him. Excited to watch him get more and more time in there.
- Laz did some really nice things.
- McKay towelled Brown.
- Aaron Hall to the backline is the best move of Nobles tenure thus far. He is arguably our most important player in our back half (which isn’t a call I don’t take lightly as I wanted him delisted). He is so critical to our game plan, provides so much run out of the back half & uses it so well.
- Goldy beat Gawn.
- Interesting how much better Larkey looks when we move the ball well, isn’t it.
- Jaidyn keeps ticking along.
- TT and Mahoney didn’t have their best games but showed good signs. Invaluable lesson for TT to run with Petracca.
- Jy was excellent.
- Cunnington back to his best.
- TC makes us better.

Other thoughts:
- Trading Brown was the right decision.
- Interesting how much better we look when our senior players use the ball well (see first half). If they can use the ball like that for 4 quarters, it will lift the kids and we will win games.

I can sense a W coming.

nobes is really finding people a better position to suit their skill sets. Aaron hall (my old whipping boy) now I want it in his hand.
Like what he’s doing with turner and of course Bonar.
And actually I like what he’s doing with TT. He is a great ball user and tackler at the end of the day.
and He’s working the magnets hard for anyone that can clunk a mark to rest forward.... anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game plan last year was a disgrace.

What about all the defenders he took to the cleaners when he kicked 60+ goals 3 years in a row.

Yeah that’s in the past - brown would of got swatted by may if he was on our side.

Move on - stevo is a great swap for him and 6 yrs younger

More likely to win with Tarrant, Anderson , LDU, Dumont, McDonald etc. BB, i for one and happy he's no longer at North.

Even this comment “happy he’s no longer at North” is so disappointing. I mean sure you can think that he wouldn’t be a good fit for the side now but he was brilliant for us. He deserves a bit of respect.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even this comment “happy he’s no longer at North” is so disappointing. I mean sure you can think that he wouldn’t be a good fit for the side now but he was brilliant for us. He deserves a bit of respect.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How is it disrespectful someone stating that they are glad he is no longer at the club?
Ben was good for us and we got the best of him. People need to stop being so sensitive.

We could have had both.

We are ******* Larkey and Zurhaar up in the process.
Nah we used picks that we gained from the brown deal to get Stevo.

Also from what I've heard it's best for the team that Brown left...

And from our entries into the forward 50 this year Brown wouldn't be any help, he's not a big contested mark, he's a lead up player and our delivery hasn't suited that style of kpf.

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no beef with BB. Responding to a poster who said today we win with BB playing for us. IMO that is horseshit.

Yet you haven’t come up with any decent reason why I’m wrong.
Nah we used picks that we gained from the brown deal to get Stevo.

Also from what I've heard it's best for the team that Brown left...

And from our entries into the forward 50 this year Brown wouldn't be any help, he's not a big contested mark, he's a lead up player and our delivery hasn't suited that style of kpf.

What have you heard?

Our forward line is our weak link and if Brown was still at the club he would be benefiting from the new game plan and the new rules.

Our forward line is our weak link and if Brown was still at the club he would be benefiting from the new game plan and the new rules.

Except he has played one game all season and it looks like they rushed him back to play us. I dunno if he was ready. So if he was still with us there is a good chance he hasn't played yet and the season is a third over.

At least they all looked genuinely happy to see each other out there after the game.

Yet you haven’t come up with any decent reason why I’m wrong.

What have you heard?

Oh boy you think the forward line is the weak link? Mate I've watch a whole halves of footy where we couldn't stop the momentum of the opposition, today we lost because of 6 pathetic goals from not killing the over the line when it was bombed deep in the d50. And our forward line is the issue?

Our delivery inside f50 and allowing teams to waltz out of f50 are our forward line issues -the first isn't even a forward line issues and brown would make our forward defence even worse.

You know who benefits even more from the new game plan and rules....Stevo. and we get an extra 6-8 years with him compared to Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back