Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

AN actual plan B! Or at least a variation on Plan A. Oh my days. We have a winning season!

was that plan B? Pretty sure that’s Shaw’s plan A.

Hair Hat

Cancelled
Oct 20, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a s**t club St Kilda are, for all of their pre season talk, Butler was ordinary, Jones butchered it as usual, Howard average, Hill has a pea heart and Ryder had his colours lowered by Goldy.
I still can’t believe we won that game, wow.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The umpires ****ing slaughtered us too!
They were seriously one sided today (apart from missing the trip against Jasper and a couple of 50/50s).

Larkey and BBB were being held time and time again. Goldie was being infringed at throw ins. How many HTMs were let go when our blokes were being grabbed. How many incomprehensible frees to the s**t truck saints?

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wish it was those cheatin scum bags essendon, but i’ll take those flog Aints as win before the collapse of the season... if you are not Paid Up then Pay up and support our fantastic club, i will go without beer for a month to ensure our club stays afloat in tough times. This club means everything to me just as much as my family. Please please dig deep because our club needs it (again) I will be signing up 3 new members this week (if the season is cancelled) to assist us going forward

Defensive structures and pressure certainly lifted. Shaw being the defensive man that he is did something that Brad couldn't do on a consistent basis.

Great stuff.

The midfield lifted. Everything else flowed on from that, I think. We were still undersized in defence. The ball only got in there a couple of times from halfway through the 3rd. Saints still marked it when it got in there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Injuries to ineffective, unfit and negative players on the day might actually improve the rest of the squad. Taking out Ziebell meant we gained 2 players much more suited in the forward and middle as an unfit Ziebell is neither here nor there.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Unsing hero alert!

Shaun Atley kept a bloke who averaged 25 disposals a match last year to a paltry sum of 12 disposals and outpointed Hill 5 to 4 in score involvements.

His game was crucial in a match where we ended with 1 player on the bench.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unsing hero alert!

Shaun Atley kept a bloke who averaged 25 disposals a match last year to a paltry sum of 12 disposals and outpointed Hill 5 to 4 in score involvements.

His game was crucial in a match where we ended with 1 player on the bench.

I thought both he and Polec were consistently good all day. I still think that if Atley found another 10% he could be an AA off of HB.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Zurhaar’s hard ball get in the last was extraordinary vs three others. Brilliant.
Yeah. Hannebury went in to hurt him and came out with a stinger. Zurhaar just got up, no bother.

Back