Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsing hero alert!

Shaun Atley kept a bloke who averaged 25 disposals a match last year to a paltry sum of 12 disposals and outpointed Hill 5 to 4 in score involvements.

His game was crucial in a match where we ended with 1 player on the bench.

and when he had the ball he run with it and used it.

Shaw would have gone full mental at half time for those thinking he's matey with the players.
Yeah I wouldn't have fancied crossing his path in the 2nd half when rotating if ya didn't put in.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw would have gone full mental at half time for those thinking he's matey with the players.

And got a response.

Would seem very few of our side are internally motivated.

You know what won us this game? A plan B. Plan A wasn't working the first half, so we changed things up a bit and came back from behind to win.

Did we do that once under the previous coach?

Yep, was Brad Scott style Round 1 first half. And instead of waiting til Round 5 to fix it, we did it at half time.

I thought we were going to be cheated out of victory when we didn’t receive a free four minutes from the end and it resulted in the Saints only goal. It was never play on back at our attacking fifty. Clear incorrect disposal/holding the ball.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

only thing left to cheer for is godees getting pumped by west coast to take bottom spot on ladder and deliver us 1st pick next year.
That would be hilarious. You can bet your last dollar that the draft this year will be based on list that the AFL simply make up (insert mumblings of previous year’s ladder position plus “what’s best for the game” (which is code for “more picks for the Gold Coast”).

We won that on the back of more systematic ball movement. Who provided it? It was the kids, Curtis Taylor, Tarryn Thomas, Jy Simpkin complimented the likes of Higgins, Polec and Hall.

This will be an unpopular opinion. I love our captain, but let’s be honest he is a very limited footballer. As soon as he went off our younger brigade took more ownership and turned it around. Less park footy kicking down the pine and more smarter ball movement, shorter kicks, changing the angles and overlapping run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstein 98% Time on Ground

you absolute unit.

Heroic effort vs 2 x ruckman.

Goldstein.........: 12 disposals, 7 clearances, 3 score involvements, 4 rebounds, 27 hit outs, 1 goal, 98% GT

Marshall & Ryder: 14 disposals, 1 clearance, 5 score involvements, 2 rebounds, 26 hit outs, 1 goal, 86% & 76% GT respectively

Is Pittard in trouble for a trip? I didn't see the game

Yep... 1 or 2 weeks for mine. Might depend on if they call it a trip or kick.

How Razor Ray didn't see it is beyond imagination (other than it was Razor Ray - so he was probably watching himself on the scoreboard)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back