Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
King got absolutely trounced and was gifted a couple. He isn’t ready to be a number one forward.
Membrey is a 3rd tall type, but as the season goes on (if it does), he will end up being their focal point up forward. That’s not ideal for them.

St kilda have mangled their rebuild massively in my opinion.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would you mind telling the media that
King got absolutely trounced and was gifted a couple. He isn’t ready to be a number one forward.
Membrey is a 3rd tall type, but as the season goes on (if it does), he will end up being their focal point up forward. That’s not ideal for them.

St kilda have mangled their rebuild massively in my opinion.

Spot on. Can you please inform the media of that and put a stop to the infernal and incessant fapping that has been going on recently

kaboom kid

Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was amusing. Did he touch it in the 2nd half? For a so called elite runner, he looks about 5kgs overweight.

I was waiting for the second coming of Peter Matera to tear us up. It was more like Wally Matera.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
From the stories that abounded on our forum prior to the game I was expecting something akin to a character out of the Marvel Franchise with superhuman powers. Turns out he was pantsed by one of our army of 'spuds' that are routinely denigrated and character assassinated on here almost every day

kaboom kid

Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
MacMillan ,Pittard, Atley and McDonald were awesome.

Not to mention Tarrant working overtime in the air.

Membrey Ryder and King (2 charity goals) were soundly beaten.

lonie was obliterated
Our defence functioned brilliantly given the circumstances. Just like they did for the 2nd half of last season. What a pickup Pittard has been

kaboom kid

Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Loved listening to salty Kane doing the final wrap up on SEN. Still going to be a tough year for North and St Kildas list vastly superior with lots more talent. Face it Kane, Polec and Pittard is shaping up as a cracking deal for us. Port have had their pants pulled down.

The pre-match consensus that we would benefit from any rainfall proved to be way off the mark, in my opinion. We were a woeful with the slippery ball. The Saints seemed to handle it much better than us. Our comeback seemed to coincide with the arrival of the sun.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Loved listening to salty Kane doing the final wrap up on SEN. Still going to be a tough year for North and St Kildas list vastly superior with lots more talent. Face it Kane, Polec and Pittard is shaping up as a cracking deal for us. Port have had their pants pulled down.

Mate (Kane) st kilda were turgid, even when they were winning.

I know his role is to be the contrarian but seriously pants on head comments aren’t controversial it’s just rubbish.

Stealing a living. Makes Skip Bayless look like Howard Cossell

Just watching a replay. Rhyce really involved advising Jed on the bench at three quarter time. Jeez, we look like we’ve picked a good one in Scamper. He’s so involved.

While Rattan looked forlorn in the coaches box like our previous coach.

Must be a slow news day at the Hun for them to be running a story about two North players at the centre of a noise complaint last night.

You wouldn't think there was much going on in the world if this stuff makes the news.
1584926908317.png

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must be a slow news day at the Hun for them to be running a story about two North players at the centre of a noise complaint last night.

You wouldn't think there was much going on in the world if this stuff makes the news.
View attachment 845334
Self isolate and be quiet...
I always knew saints fans were snitches.

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
MacMillan ,Pittard, Atley and McDonald were awesome.

Not to mention Tarrant working overtime in the air.

Membrey Ryder and King (2 charity goals) were soundly beaten.

lonie was obliterated

And that's why Lmac and Jmac get selected every week.

but we still have posters coming out with the pitch forks every time they're selected.

That's fine but the game is only halfway over and posters were making some ridiculous and stupid statements. It was the first half of the opening game of the year and posters went to water except Snake who correctly identified the issues to address instead of carrying on like a pork chop like most did. Now if they weren't addressed and we produced a second half similar to the first then I would get the angst to a point.

This sticking the boots in at every opportunity at players and club on this board is reaching shithouse levels.

Have some faith in the new regime from the start at least ffs.

I am glad I didn't post anything, but there wasn't much positive going through my mind after the first half. I have a very big concern about how we prepare for a new season, how we just give guys who are zero chance of playing game time in what is a few games we have to get ready, how we don't play the brand of football that is our successful brand of football, we kind of went through the motions during the pre-season and we started like that as well.

It is great we were able to turn things around after half time, however, it is a real concern about the large variance between our on and off footy, there is anything up to a 100 point difference between our good and bad footy and that is way too large a variance for a side that intends on contending.

I am glad I didn't post anything, but there wasn't much positive going through my mind after the first half. I have a very big concern about how we prepare for a new season, how we just give guys who are zero chance of playing game time in what is a few games we have to get ready, how we don't play the brand of football that is our successful brand of football, we kind of went through the motions during the pre-season and we started like that as well.

It is great we were able to turn things around after half time, however, it is a real concern about the large variance between our on and off footy, there is anything up to a 100 point difference between our good and bad footy and that is way too large a variance for a side that intends on contending.

Yep but reprogramming players into a new game plan can take a year to do. Winning a game like that under those circumstances considering our recent record of coming from behind during a game and round 1's with one rotation is special. Regardless of opposition.

Back