Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nick Riewoldt commentating st kilda games . Hmmmmm
tenor.gif

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was especially s**t
He was more balanced than ****ing Derwayne!!! What a clown that bloke is.
I was unaware Bradley Hill had absolutely dominated the comp for so many years, plus gee whiz boy oh boy did he get a hold of us........ and I thought the only contact Max King got all day was when he pulled Walker, mid air, upside down so he landed on his head. Accidental but still not necessary.
But he had another 30-40 p's that I didn't se, or that the AFL site didn't record. He was unbelievable. ...dominated us. FFS!!

Last edited:
Watching the replay and the constant fellating of Dan Butler had me wondering if a Cyril Rioli clone was acquired by the saints.

Cant be overrated when you were never rated

To beat the highly touted Saints with all of their boom recruits, no injuries and summer form with a team with quality players missing, down to 1 on the bench and down by 5 goals at one stage was the best round 1 result in ******* years which will sustain me until the next game.

Shaw at half time - "if we're clean we'll win the game". And we were after fumbling our way through the first half. Nothing to do with changing the game plan.

This was my take pretty much. I don't think there was a plan B but rather they didnt execute Plan A in the first half. So the summary was - be clean and we win. Plan A wins.

I'm pretty certain Shaw has a Plan B if needed but if the players are tooling around and just need a kick in the backside to get them back on track, that can work also.

Jun 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This was my take pretty much. I don't think there was a plan B but rather they didnt execute Plan A in the first half. So the summary was - be clean and we win. Plan A wins.
There were adjustments, you can see in the video they've blurred out the writing underneath "We are not clean".
My guess is there's some instructions on things to do in second half. I did notice that our players were a lot more organised in forward line, the ball rarely came out of our half.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
There were adjustments, you can see in the video they've blurred out the writing underneath "We are not clean".
My guess is there's some instructions on things to do in second half. I did notice that our players were a lot more organised in forward line, the ball rarely came out of our half.

There was less long kicking, more hitting intermediate targets.

To beat the highly touted Saints with all of their boom recruits, no injuries and summer form with a team with quality players missing, down to 1 on the bench and down by 5 goals at one stage was the best round 1 result in ******* years which will sustain me until the next game.

Let’s not forget that Polec, Ziebell and, particularly, BBB came into the game all underdone as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back