Autopsy Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually enjoyed the game yesterday. A couple of cans, a pie, sitting next to my hot wife watching Sheezel and Wardlaw start to take control of the team. I knew we would lose, I'm resigned to that now and have found a way to get through these sh*t seasons until we rise up the ladder again. After the COVID years and different things life throws at you, its really easy to appreciate being at the game and sharing these moments.
There wasn't many of us there. Mostly Essendon supporters and surprising how respectful they were of Cunners. Credit to them. And they kept calling McKay a big spud which made me think maybe your big spud soon.
One moment that stood out. 6min mark Q3 Corr wants to leave his opponent to meet the Essendon player coming down the wing and it will be a certain goal. But TT roars like I've never heard and waves Corr back and sets off after the Ess player, never gonna catch him but forces him to kick, which Corr spoils or marks, can't remember. It was one of my favourite TT moments. Later on he was too gassed to make the required effort to chase. I hope hes around next year with a bigger tank.
See ya Cunners. You were awesome.

Hey H2H.

Earlier in the year was about miles in the legs.

No coincidence we posted our highest score from stoppages yesterday all year.

He was AFL fit weeks ago.
Yes and other than Larkey knew his way around the goals. Again without stating the obvious there are some list management issues and they need to be rectified quickly. Playing a Lazzaro who has already been shown to not be up to it is futile. And Kayne Turner. As much as he put's everything on the line, just doesn't have the skills. I didn't think Essendon were that much better, but we made it easier for them with the poor skills and the lack of fitness later in the game.

George better come with some tricks because surprise surprise, his fitness will be crap as well. Not his fault, just the reality of his injury.
It's the reality of what happens after years of questionable drafting and finally getting some genuine talent into the team and expecting them to pick up the slack as 18 year olds.

For a lot of that game the defence including Jack were a big reason we were going as well as we were. But then a bunch of poor decisions and execution probably cost the win. It’s time for younger players to be brought in and/or to step up in that part of the ground. Goater had a couple of howlers but you can buy that as part of the journey as he learns and develops to his potential.
So Goaters howlers are acceptable because he is developing.. Those howlers which also cost us a goal are not acceptable at any level so when saying this about how bad jacks plays cost us this is a team game and not 1 desicion should account for our loss as other players did some bad things as well including LDU and TT.

Actually enjoyed the game yesterday. A couple of cans, a pie, sitting next to my hot wife watching Sheezel and Wardlaw start to take control of the team. I knew we would lose, I'm resigned to that now and have found a way to get through these sh*t seasons until we rise up the ladder again. After the COVID years and different things life throws at you, its really easy to appreciate being at the game and sharing these moments.
There wasn't many of us there. Mostly Essendon supporters and surprising how respectful they were of Cunners. Credit to them. And they kept calling McKay a big spud which made me think maybe your big spud soon.
One moment that stood out. 6min mark Q3 Corr wants to leave his opponent to meet the Essendon player coming down the wing and it will be a certain goal. But TT roars like I've never heard and waves Corr back and sets off after the Ess player, never gonna catch him but forces him to kick, which Corr spoils or marks, can't remember. It was one of my favourite TT moments. Later on he was too gassed to make the required effort to chase. I hope hes around next year with a bigger tank.
Just imagine when the mob turns it around.

You'll have a hot wife and a football Club to match.

Nirvana.

Last edited:
l saw this also and was very inpress with the on field leadership TT showed in that situation...

Can't agree with you there ITW.

It was 60-40 in favour of Essendon fans, which was a little disappointing but I think it was one of their membership 'replacement' games?

l saw this also and was very inpress with the on field leadership TT showed in that situation...
You see it at training. He's no longer goofing around as he was in pre season. He's out there barking instructions.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was 60-40 in favour of Essendon fans, which was a little disappointing but I think it was one of their membership 'replacement' games?
What in the f*** do they have replacement games for?

Crowd numbers and split didn’t really matter.

After the second Cunners goal that brought us to 3 points the North end was probably more vocal than it has been in years. Ultimately it resulted in nothing but Brian Snaps. F*** I hate that bloke.

What in the f*** do they have replacement games for?
Actually, great point.

NFI then, but one of the * fans sitting near me said she got in with her * membership so I just assumed it was a replacement game situation. But now I dunno.

So Goaters howlers are acceptable because he is developing.. Those howlers which also cost us a goal are not acceptable at any level so when saying this about how bad jacks plays cost us this is a team game and not 1 desicion should account for our loss as other players did some bad things as well including LDU and TT.

Plenty guilty of howlers yesterday including Sheezel and Wardlaw within minutes of each other in the last quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is quite a difference between Goater and Ziebells “howlers”.

Goater has played 10? Games. Most supporters have been fed up by the fact our d50 exits have been far too often just long down the line to a contest. You could see at the game exactly what Josh was trying to do, change the angles and set up an aggressive transition. The option wasn’t necessarily the wrong one, the execution was. He’s shown in the early stages of his career that he is capable of these kicks. Whilst not an unimportant period of the game, it wasn’t in the final minutes when the game was on the line.

Ziebells a veteran, has played 250+ games. Yet despite this he still persists with the hack kick to space, which gets picked off by opposition interceptors. He’s not alone, LMac is a serial offender of the hack kick out of d50. We would be a better side if these guys were capable of hitting targets. It’s been a pattern in Jacks game and is a reason why we as a footy club concede an average of 5 goals a game to our d50 exits. He has been involved in red time critical errors late in both Essendon losses.

Plenty guilty of howlers yesterday including Sheezel and Wardlaw within minutes of each other in the last quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone does that in a game. One or two are probably acceptable but three or more can kill a side.

There is quite a difference between Goater and Ziebells “howlers”.

Goater has played 10? Games. Most supporters have been fed up by the fact our d50 exits have been far too often just long down the line to a contest. You could see at the game exactly what Josh was trying to do, change the angles and set up an aggressive transition. The option wasn’t necessarily the wrong one, the execution was. He’s shown in the early stages of his career that he is capable of these kicks. Whilst not an unimportant period of the game, it wasn’t in the final minutes when the game was on the line.

Ziebells a veteran, has played 250+ games. Yet despite this he still persists with the hack kick to space, which gets picked off by opposition interceptors. He’s not alone, LMac is a serial offender of the hack kick out of d50. We would be a better side if these guys were capable of hitting targets. It’s been a pattern in Jacks game and is a reason why we as a footy club concede an average of 5 goals a game to our d50 exits. He has been involved in red time critical errors late in both Essendon losses.
All l'm saying is everyone wants to pick on Ziebell but while he did do some howlers he wasnt the only one during the game doing them. Howlers during the game can lead to howlers at the end of the game and all howlers by players are part of us losing not just Jacks but they never seem to get mentioned...

All l'm saying is everyone wants to pick on Ziebell but while he did do some howlers he wasnt the only one during the game doing them. Howlers during the game can lead to howlers at the end of the game and all howlers by players are part of us losing not just Jacks but they never seem to get mentioned...
He wasn’t the only one. But he was a key offender when the game was in the balance, as he has done throughout the year, which is soul crushing from your leaders.

He wasn’t the only one. But he was a key offender when the game was in the balance, as he has done throughout the year, which is soul crushing from your leaders.
l was more disappointed in Goaters 2 shanks than the Ziebell one especially as they were in a row..

Might have been an away membership as well. Thanks again to the North fans that let them into our area on L2.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your delusional.

You really think Lazarro could make it at AFL level as an a midfielder? LOL

Did you watch him run around like a lost clown in his cameo yesterday?

Tell me in what world does Lazarro get minutes in front of any of our current mids? A struggling Phillips is a better option.

Just because he can play at VFL level doesn’t translate to AFL level. Plenty of players who can’t make the transition.”, he is one.

He might make it as an orange boy at AFL level?

It’s time to stop selecting players at the draft who don’t have anything elite about them and it’s time to stop wasting our time thinking they can make it.

Just one of a long list that should be delisted.
It's a really simple concept to understand - you test your fringe players properly at AFL level, find out how they go in their best position and then make decisions. Not hard. Some will make it, some won't but you make sure you find out.

It doesn't matter what you think about Lazzaro or others, it's completely irrelevant. It's whether they've been given sufficient opportunities for the club to make a decision one way or the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back