Win Prizes Avatar and Signature bets: Let it be known

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose, and Geelong flogs come on our board to rub it in, will they be banned?

For me, if I see a Hawk fan with opposition colors, I am annoyed but I know they were prepared to put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. I share the pain they must be feeing.
If I see a Cat fan on our board after we lose, I want to introduce his knee caps to my baseball bat. Then I want to insert the baseball bat as far as I can, wherever I can.

In other words, I can tolerate Cat colors from a fellow frustrated Hawk. But I cannot tolerate it from a stuck-up Cat or Welfare Swan Or Drug-cheat or whoever.

So I would rather we ban the opposition if they cross the line, and share the pain with our fellow Hawks.

Just my opinion.

If they, or the supporters of any other team, come into this forum to gloat in a way that is not acceptable, then they will be dealt with.

I hate seeing cats avatars on our board belonging to our members. It's one thing to support your club and lay it on the line but for the most part this is usually done on the bay so by all rights it should stay on the bay and the rest of us shouldn't be subjected to it.

Yes. My problem with the bets is that the bettors are effectively betting partially with currency that is not theirs to bet. They aren't just betting their own avatar, they are betting the experience of their fellow Hawk posters. And you know that is how it is, because when you are making the bet, you are thinking to yourselves - think how shitty all those Geelong supporters are going to be having to see other Geelong posters with Hawthorn avatars and sigs. My feeling is that if you make a bet and lose, you should voluntarily refrain from posting in the Hawthorn forum for as long as the bet is in force.

Is Bosk aware of this thread because his posting count on the Haw. board goes up 10x when we lose.
Oh that's cute. You know if I weren't ten times the poster you are I might be inclined to feel threatened by that sort of comment, but thankfully coming as it does from youself its only effect is to give me a hearty little chuckle.

I hope you enjoy tonight's game chum. Well... strictly speaking I can hardly give a s**t weather you enjoy it or not but I do so enjoy acting magnanimously toward the less intelligent among us- and you're nothing if not that.

Let it be known that should the unthinkable happen in Friday night's prelim, and you've signed off on being adorned with Geelong colours and propaganda you will be removed from the Hawk board for that period of time.

After we kick their butt, will Geelong supporters in Hawks avatars be allowed to post though? :D

If anyone has entered into signature or Avatar bets with their Geelong counterparts, please advise here in advance of Friday nights game.

Let it be known that should the unthinkable happen in Friday night's prelim, and you've signed off on being adorned with Geelong colours and propaganda you will be removed from the Hawk board for that period of time.

If you choose not to report the bet you've undertaken and show up here in blue and white hoops, you'll cop the full wrath of @grizzlym's admin trident to your nether regions(and possibly a much longer ban).

yours,
the Mod team.
Bah, ye of little faith doth have egg on thy face!

Bah, ye of little faith doth have egg on thy face!

I have faith every time we meet them.

Up until this point we've to deal with these "bets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back