Avatars that have changed the bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
So given my little stalker has now disgraced the second greatest avatar that has ever existed on the bay, I thought it was an opportune time to look back at some of the avatar pictures that have rocked the bay.

The avatar can really set the scene for a posters ability. I credit having extremely floggish avatars to my success at rustling floggos. Dale Kerrigan mid laugh has pissed people off no end over the years and has become an iconic avatar on the bay. The choice was originally inspired by Ant_ and his former bearded Hudson gif that seemed to rustle a few years ago in the bay.

For a while there I mixed it up with an equally floggish character as an avatar which really rustled some floggos:

826300d4-098e-4042-9ac1-8d0b9b7f5762

Lord Flashhart and his fighting browny avatar is a favourite and I'm liking the floggish aspect of benders new head nod gif.

The Eagles board and their Brad Scott avatars prior to a norf game have always rustled some serious jimmies and I did enjoy the Goodes diving avatars a few of the tiger faithful rocked after round 23 last year.

On a less floggish note I do enjoy Probatis with his dancing duck avatar. Packed lunch and his three boobs certainly caught the attention of Bombers oh free

Which avatars have rustled you the most?

Last edited:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back