Avenel Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

flamin homer!

Rookie
Nov 6, 2006
koondrook
AFL Club
Carlton
For all you guys that bag Avenel, the Shiners here you go. Go for it hell for leather on your own thread,
I AM SICK OF HEARING IT, WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE

Personally all the best to the new comittee and coach at Avenel, but it sounds like its gonna be a tough year. I also dont dont know ricky shiner except he is talented footballer and must be a good thirds coach, all the best.

Rocket2007

Rookie
Jun 15, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hello all. Im very interested in pulling on the boots for Avenel next season as i have heard some strong rumours that they may have a strong line up next season. Anyone got any thoughts on this??

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Hello all. Im very interested in pulling on the boots for Avenel next season as i have heard some strong rumours that they may have a strong line up next season. Anyone got any thoughts on this??

Get up there Rocket coz if all the rumours are true they'll be a flag contender for sure. Players like Adrian Baker (Euroa/B'ford/Tonny/West Preston), Mick Thompson and Lachie Watts (Seymour) and a return by Patty Rattray have all been thrown around by rumour or innuendo the past few weeks. Hopefully Carton, Marra and co. stay on also.

No coaching announcement yet but whoever gets the nod should inherit a list on the up :thumbsu:

forty one

Senior List
Sep 26, 2006
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get up there Rocket coz if all the rumours are true they'll be a flag contender for sure. Players like Adrian Baker (Euroa/B'ford/Tonny/West Preston), Mick Thompson and Lachie Watts (Seymour) and a return by Patty Rattray have all been thrown around by rumour or innuendo the past few weeks. Hopefully Carton, Marra and co. stay on also.

No coaching announcement yet but whoever gets the nod should inherit a list on the up :thumbsu:

Is getting Baker worth the crap that comes with him?

spotted dog

Rookie
May 14, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting to see if bakes goes to Avenel Doon, considering an incident that occured in the Avenel pub a few weeks ago where half the side decided to take him on. My mail is he was king hit by a well known local who then ran like hell while the rest of the boys restrained bakes from gettn to him, also got it on good authority that there was only 1 other man with bakes and 2 women, who were pretty much on the way out the door when the king hitter decided to strike.:thumbsdown:

Rocket2007

Rookie
Jun 15, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Baker would be one of the best forwards i have seen. Saw him play a Grand Final in the Heathcote league a few years back, i believe he took on C. Dunn that day. Big rumble that one was.

showy#1

Debutant
Aug 10, 2006
nagambie
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting to see if bakes goes to Avenel Doon, considering an incident that occured in the Avenel pub a few weeks ago where half the side decided to take him on. My mail is he was king hit by a well known local who then ran like hell while the rest of the boys restrained bakes from gettn to him, also got it on good authority that there was only 1 other man with bakes and 2 women, who were pretty much on the way out the door when the king hitter decided to strike.:thumbsdown:
gese very disapointing to see bakes wont be pulling on an avenel jumper i thought he would of been pretty handy up forward considering they have a half ordinary forward set up they also need on ballers cause its not real strong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back