Avenel / Longwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I would think you would find he is the one bagging out Longwood. I was posting the facts.
!!!

Facts?

I quote:
...Swanpool who havent won a game in 10 years:D. Lucky for Longwood they get to play them 10 times a year:D.

Show me evidence supporting these facts??? Do they play 30 plus rounds in the BDFL? Have Swanpool really not won a game in 10 years? Thats over 300 games, according to your "facts".

I was posting real facts, you're a w4nker.

Facts?

I quote:
...Swanpool who havent won a game in 10 years:D. Lucky for Longwood they get to play them 10 times a year:D.

Show me evidence supporting these facts??? Do they play 30 plus rounds in the BDFL? Have Swanpool really not won a game in 10 years? Thats over 300 games, according to your "facts".

I was posting real facts, you're a w4nker.
The ":D" were to show sarcasim!
The really play four rounds, which I would think feel like 10.
Swanpool have won a handfull of games over a long period of time, which again would feel like a hell of a long time.
I took nath#1's whole post as nothing bur sarcasim!

They havn't gone anywhere yet chief.:eek:

Anyway as if Avenel would even consider merging with a second rate BDFL club. None of the Longwood players would get a senior game at Avenel anyway.

Matty Elliar, Finchy and Hammer would ll play ones in a Kdfl side buddy
Its an ongoing arguement, there are always players in leser leagues that would cut it etc.

Its just no Bdfl team would cut it with a super power Kdfl team

No Kdfl team would cut it with a GVFL super team etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back