Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Very interested how they are going to tie in HYDRA to ULTRON, so pumped for the iron man-hulk fight. Mr Spader from the blacklist doing the voice of Ultron, hell yea.

Spader gave me the same spine tingles that I got from Heaths Joker in Batman...Just, the voice does the character so much justice...

Really keen to see Scarlet Witch as well.
The guy playing Baron Von Strucker is the same bloke who played Fegelein in the Downfall movie excellently and plays a German well.

I know, but they had that Teaser of the new movie at comic-con. Now would be a good time to release just for the lols.
At least tv wise they are going ok with flash, arrow etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious to see how they handle Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch given their X-Men origins. Imagine the Fox lawyers will be watching fairly closely!
I was wondering about that myself, they probably did that to tie In hydra and ultron.

Curious to see how they handle Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch given their X-Men origins. Imagine the Fox lawyers will be watching fairly closely!
They're not allowed to mention Magneto in any way, shape or form.

Marvel and Fox have been talking recently about using the characters.

The idea to bring Spider-man into the Avengers makes heaps of sense.

Hopefully, would have been interesting to see what Marvel would have done with spiderman in this generation of movies they have released. Would have been better then what Sony/Fox served up.

Hopefully, would have been interesting to see what Marvel would have done with spiderman in this generation of movies they have released. Would have been better then what Sony/Fox served up.
Would be brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back