Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed? During production Sly told everyone Expendables 2 and 3 were going to be rated R and look how that turned out. Ditto Bruce Willis and Die Hard 4 if I remember correctly.
Was confirmed with a great video on April Fools Day.

The only way Deadpool can work is if it's R. Pretty big risk making the movie anyway. But without the R rating would be stupid.
The amount of love and respect Ryan Reynolds seems to have for this character, I'll back him in.

Reynolds is a great fit for Deadpool.

Only problem is that now he's in it, they'll want Deadpool to have his mask off for pretty much the whole movie. Which is not at all the way the character is supposed to work.

Reynolds is a great fit for Deadpool.

Only problem is that now he's in it, they'll want Deadpool to have his mask off for pretty much the whole movie. Which is not at all the way the character is supposed to work.

I don't think that will be the case, with himself being a huge fan he'll make sure it is done right.

I dunno. Can't see a movie studio paying all that money for an A-List star, then putting him behind a mask for the whole film.

I dont really get why they think they need A listers. Surely most people will go and see the films because they like the comics, not because they want to see RDJr or Scar Jo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont really get why they think they need A listers. Surely most people will go and see the films because they like the comics, not because they want to see RDJr or Scar Jo.
It's simply pulling power, you remember the A-listers and all the good movies they've done and really forget about the s**t ones. Plus with new actors there is that unknown factor that scares studios away.

Vision_AoUa.0.0.jpg

I imagine there will be two types of non-mask shots one will be a normal pre-weapon X Deadpool and the second one will be post-weapon X Deadpool all mutated and cancerous.

But for about 90% of the movie he will need to keep his mask on.
I wouldn't be surprised if they completely write out his disfigurement so that he can have regular scenes with his mask off.

When you look at the Spider Man and Iron Man movies, the actual amount of screen time they spend with their faces covered is very small. They are always looking for excuses to have the masks off (or in Iron Man's case, that inside-helmet shot). Same went for Star Lord in GOTG.

Movie execs hate full-face masks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they completely write out his disfigurement so that he can have regular scenes with his mask off.

When you look at the Spider Man and Iron Man movies, the actual amount of screen time they spend with their faces covered is very small. They are always looking for excuses to have the masks off (or in Iron Man's case, that inside-helmet shot). Same went for Star Lord in GOTG.

Actually just thinking on it you're right. I suppose we are just going to have to wait though.

It's still a FOX movie so I'm not holding g out too much hope
image.jpg

Tbf it'd be pretty damn boring watching a movie where the main character's in a mask for a large portion of it.

You never know. They presumably paid Vin Diesel a **** load of money to say I Am Groot about 4 times.
He said it hundreds of times perhaps thousands.

He actually had normal dialogue lines and each one said as I am Groot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back