Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

love it. i mean GoTG have technology that avengers dream of. i thought that maybe its light years ahead, but if your theory is right then on the other side of the milky way lies a more advanced race.

I hope you mean that figuratively as Light years=Distance not time...:p

question: does guardians of galaxy happen at same time or year as avengers 2?

Hard to say, I have GotG as slightly before AoU.

another question....

avengers (capt usa, hulk, black widow, iron man, hawka)
vs
gotg (quill, green girl, groot, rocket, wordsmith)

easy winner?

Avengers are super nerfed in the MCU but they still take this easy. GotG however are more entertaining (Enjoyed the GotG as much as the Avengers).

I know it's late to post thoughts on this film but damn it sucked. Plot holes everywhere, forced romance for Widow/Banner and worst of all THEY WRECKED ULTRON SO BAD WTF

Any team with Hulk and/or Thor is difficult to beat really.

How could i forgot thor??? oh crap.

C: Hulk
PF: Thor
SF: Iron Man
SG: Hawkeye
PG: Capt
6th: Widow

C: Groot
PF: Drax
SF: Gamora
SG: Rocket (Allen Iverson type)
PG: Star Lord
6th: Thanos (Father-Daughter selection)

Well Thanos is about to rock up on Earth in Infinity War, so you'd assume the GotG won't be far behind him.

Do we know that guardians will be joining Avengers on Earth for Infinity War?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post is about clothing.

When the avengers went to Hawkeyes house they all got changed. Convenient that Hawkys clothes fit banner and i think stark? And Rogers.

And at Stark towers, Quicksilver happened to have two pairs of adidas there that fit him. Convenient.

I always assumed they got some clothes off the jet.

And really? Stark couldn’t get some runners there quickly?

This post is about clothing.

When the avengers went to Hawkeyes house they all got changed. Convenient that Hawkys clothes fit banner and i think stark? And Rogers.

And at Stark towers, Quicksilver happened to have two pairs of adidas there that fit him. Convenient.

Like Spidey's options, do you believe that heroes have no alternatives within any sort of reach when going a "friendly" location? Or that a bloke who runs really fast won't have some sort of commodity on footwear?

Like Spidey's options, do you believe that heroes have no alternatives within any sort of reach when going a "friendly" location? Or that a bloke who runs really fast won't have some sort of commodity on footwear?

If they do, in this case quicksilver, i hope they show his procurement in the deleted scenes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back