Movie Avengers - Endgame

Remove this Banner Ad

Im trying to remember but when Bruce did his snap did he say to the group that he tried to bring Natasha back but couldnt or was that something I imagined?
i think he did say that. But the rules of the soul stone say NO

Im trying to remember but when Bruce did his snap did he say to the group that he tried to bring Natasha back but couldnt or was that something I imagined?
Yeah at the end when they were at Tonys funeral he said it I'm sure

Marvel boss Kevin Feige made it official Saturday at the studio’s Comic-Con panel that Avengers: Endgame is clicking past Avatar‘s $2.7897 billion global box office this weekend to become the biggest film of all time at the box office. It took nine years, but it finally happened.

Thoughts? Is it worthy of the title of highest grossing film of all time?

Thoughts? Is it worthy of the title of highest grossing film of all time?

Didnt think it would get there in the end.
Was still 30m short even after the extra stuff was added. Disney probt just bough 30m worth of tix lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t what a cast
Just announced in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Studios’ THE ETERNALS with Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh, and Don Lee. Directed by Chloé Zhao. In theaters November 6, 2020.

No Thanos though? I thought he was keen to be in it?

Holy s**t what a cast
View attachment 712443
Just announced in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Studios’ THE ETERNALS with Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh, and Don Lee. Directed by Chloé Zhao. In theaters November 6, 2020.

No Thanos though? I thought he was keen to be in it?

A bit meh tbh. Shame they didnt keanu in the end.

As a movie? Probably not.

For what it represents? Yeah probably. Being the crescendo of a twenty film franchise.

For something that did receive a bit of a lukewarm reputation, it must be getting a lot of repeat viewers.

Would rather watch Infinity Wars for the 3rd time than End Game a second. Hopefully individual clips pop up on YT.

Would be keen to check out the CA vs CA fight again that was pretty cool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back