Movie Avengers - Endgame

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, for an opening night i don't mind. Anything past that and yes, STFU
Couldn't think of anything worse. waiting and waiting to see it for so long, lucky enough to get tickets to opening night and then miss everything due to people cheering and carrying on. Not for me personally.

Couldn't think of anything worse. waiting and waiting to see it for so long, lucky enough to get tickets to opening night and then miss everything due to people cheering and carrying on. Not for me personally.

Get the same at Star Wars opening night. It is fine in certain scenes and character introductions but some the End Game stuff was embarrassing. Thor hammer, yes. Girls lining up in a line, um ok.

e38e0dd154eb8ad717d5111059aa6630.gif

What was spideys web connected to?

Nope. Both movies are too short. They would both benefit from being television series rather then movies To flesh out the storyline.

there is no such thing as an epic movie because movies are simply too short to tell an epic story.
Gladiator, Ben-Hur, Troy, Kingdom of Heaven come to mind as single film epics, without mentioning movies part of a series.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In america they enjoy interacting with the movie, think theyre a part of it. Its interesting and perplexing for non americans.
It’s seriously weird

The movie is still v good today. watched it again.
Hope they do a spin off one day, even if its on Disney +, which shows the moment when Dr Strange rocked up at wakanda, and asgard. The looks on the locals faces would be great. And then the planning, coordination and provision of earpieces they used to tap into the avengers frequency

You can certainly tell the people who have little understanding of the greater marvel storylines and characters through the comics.

You can certainly tell the people who have little understanding of the greater marvel storylines and characters through the comics.

The Marvel movie formula has been too stale and safe for years. Infinity War was all kinds of amazing, but they've continued the downhill slide for multiple films now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back