Average Games per player

Apr 3, 2002
Australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
For anyone interested, the average number of games per player this Friday night will be a staggering 43.
Of those, 9 have played less than 15 games.
There are only two players who have played more than 100 games. These are Hudghton with 107 and Thommo with 114(??)!!
Let's hope youthbul exhuberance shines on the weekend, or we outflood the flood that we presented last week. We need a win to boost the confidence of the Dal Santos, Reiwoldts, Clarkes..etc. Good luck also to Montagna (who has been an absolute revelation in the ressies, averaging 20 possies and two goals a game) and MacGuire, whom showed us what to expect in the future during the Ansett Cup. Good luck boys!!!!!!

Thanks for that Mighty Saint,

I think it makes tonights game exciting. Sure we are undermanned and a win appears unlikely but at least we are giving our young players a real chance to make a name for themselves. With players like Riewoldt, Koschitzke, Clarke, Dal Santo, Montagna, Clarke and Oliver coming through we do have something to look forward too.

I was just going through the list and Hamill and Callaghan have also played more than 100 games. Hamill is the most experienced player bringing up his 119th game tonight while Callaghan will play his 114th.

Still, I think your stats say it all.

shiva25

The Frisk
Apr 19, 2002
Shyte Creek
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
LIONS / LIVERPOOL
Originally posted by MightySaint
For anyone interested, the average number of games per player this Friday night will be a staggering 43.
Of those, 9 have played less than 15 games.
There are only two players who have played more than 100 games. These are Hudghton with 107 and Thommo with 114(??)!!
Let's hope youthbul exhuberance shines on the weekend, or we outflood the flood that we presented last week. We need a win to boost the confidence of the Dal Santos, Reiwoldts, Clarkes..etc. Good luck also to Montagna (who has been an absolute revelation in the ressies, averaging 20 possies and two goals a game) and MacGuire, whom showed us what to expect in the future during the Ansett Cup. Good luck boys!!!!!!
Gee those stats make for what should be an absolute blockbuster! Think i will watch the grass grow tonight

Back