Competition Away Guernsey Of The Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

These first two are combinations of well known sporting teams. There are two in each, I won't say who they are - have a geuss if you like ;)

I don't have a huge knowledge of sports outside of AFL. The only team with pinstripes that I really know is the Yankees but I think other MLB teams may have them too. I'm gonna look into this.

Yep, your on the right track. Remember, its two teams - they both wear pinstripes. And they don't necessarily play baseball.
Keep thinking about the brief and you should get it.

Well I was looking at sportslogos.net and I was thinking Detroit Tigers due to a similar logo and same nickname, I stopped looking though to watch Robots... I'm gonna go back and watch it now.

Yes, well done.

The other jumper, one team is called "____ Tigers", the other is not.
One is the same colours as Richmond, the other is not.
One is from Australia, the other is not.

And the jumper is a combination of both these teams alternate kits.

My guess for the other team is the Boston Bruins as they have black shoulders with a yellow outline on their away jersey.

It's a bit late, but I decided to throw my hat in the ring just for the critical sense.

RichmondAwayV2.png

The AFL logo is a little screwed :(
I actually kinda like this design...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a nice looking jumper but, well done for trying, that side view is horrid.

Its a nice looking jumper but, well done for trying, that side view is horrid.

The problem is that that particular template is as if the jumper is laying flat, ie. the side view is non-existant. If you were to use the template that IC posts on his KOTW threads, for instance, its 3D nature means a side view makes sense.

Oh, and it could be redrawn too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back