Competitions Awesome 2016/2017 draft game selection thread - starts Sat Dec 17th

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd happily do some more rounds. Or three.

Voting is the most tiresome part of this game.

I've thought about this, being the thinking man's thinking man that i am, and figured the best way to do the voting at the end that everyone hates, is to do a 3-2-1 Brownlow style for the teams, i.e., which were the three best teams in order, and whoever gets the most votes wins.

But hey what would i know.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HUGE overrating of Adelaide players by us it seems

True - but Adelaide also has a lot of the rarer types of players and less of the more common midfielders.

HUGE overrating of Adelaide players by us it seems
Also apparently we think Freo sucks balls. If it proves to be true again this year, it will be the biggest fall in history.

Also I think we probably rate Port too high. I reckon that's the "we live in Adelaide and hear port media as well" factor.

Also apparently we think Freo sucks balls. If it proves to be true again this year, it will be the biggest fall in history.

Also I think we probably rate Port too high. I reckon that's the "we live in Adelaide and hear port media as well" factor.
Port are a very top heavy team. They have some serious quality at the top of their list, but not much from 13 onwards.

I'm happy to keep going to lists of 40 players :) (probably not)

but whatever the consensus is works with me,.
What about a Pre-season draft after the NAB CUP? 3 Rounds all scheduled on say 1-2 days.. 30mins limit with picks.. frantic picking!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back