Competitions Awesome 2016/2017 draft game selection thread - starts Sat Dec 17th

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 1 a bit more of an open field this year. How much stock do you place on character?
i had one player clearly the best in terms of talent, but he interviewed really badly recently and apparently lacks loyalty and is quite selfish so for me there is no clear no 1 this year.

i had one player clearly the best in terms of talent, but he interviewed really badly recently and apparently lacks loyalty and is quite selfish so for me there is no clear no 1 this year.

Did you sense any go-home factor with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9pm, all last minute trades have been completed. No trades will be accepted beyond this point.

Everyone needs to be ready by 9am Saturday morning for the commencement of the draft. I am sure the first 2 rounds could fly by so it would help if most people are on their computers Saturday.

Just a heads up. I have Bowls from 1:30pm until about 5:30pm then a function that night. I may not be able to update the players drafted that often. If a mod can volunteer to jump in between those times I would appreciate it and so would the punters I am sure.

Announcement

Trade 3
Wasleys United trades picks 35, 113 and 140 to The Non Statisticals for picks 52, 75 and 159

Look it's great and all that people have team names, but when it's my turn, I'm not tagging The Excusables, or Conor McGregor to pick next - I'm tagging jcpdragonx or AdelaideFan14.

Using team names exclusively makes it difficult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back