Awesome attitude era moments

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t wrestler but had heaps of charisma in fact so much he was cheered as a heel against Hogan and Michaels.

That's because Shawn Michaels was playing John Cena in November 1996 (four months after WCW had started the nWo).

s**t wrestler but had heaps of charisma in fact so much he was cheered as a heel against Hogan and Michaels.
He shouldn't have been a heel against Hogan. Sid legitimately eliminated him from the Rumble. Hogan then pulls the heel move and pulls him out from the outside. It wasn't fair to Flair, he deserved a victory on his own merits.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Remember when Val Venis got his dick cut in half on Raw? WWE Network has removed that.

Up to August 1998. No Sunday Night Heat (which functions as a one hour SmackDown so far) on WWE Network so having to find dirty fishbowl taped-from-TV videos instead is very annoying :thumbsdown::rolleyes:

Raw August 24th 1998.

Bart Gunn smacks the s**t out of Bradshaw to win the Brawl For All! I think he's got a great future ahead of him!

SummerSlam 1998.

From Madison Square Garden. I miss the small square entrance they had for PPVs there.

wwef_31353797_th_64.jpg

They cut out Insane Clown Posse singing! Lame!

"Hands like this! Hands like this!" *waves arms*

SummerSlam 1998.

From Madison Square Garden. I miss the small square entrance they had for PPVs there.

wwef_31353797_th_64.jpg
Those were the days. I believe the last time they used the small entrances was during Survivor Series 2002. I marked out for Scott Steiner before he started wrestling again. :$

My best memory of the small entrances. ;)

Those were the days. I believe the last time they used the small entrances was during Survivor Series 2002. I marked out for Scott Steiner before he started wrestling again. :$

My best memory of the small entrances. ;)

They had a square entrance for the 2008 Royal Rumble and a Raw some time before or after that. WrestleMania 2004 and Survivor Series 2011 had normal sets.

Survivor Series 2011 was the last TV show they did there I believe. Barclays Center opened 10 months later and Reddit says it's way cheaper to do TV broadcasts there. MSG makes you use their people and pay their rates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had a square entrance for the 2008 Royal Rumble and a Raw some time before or after that. WrestleMania 2004 and Survivor Series 2011 had normal sets.

Survivor Series 2011 was the last TV show they did there I believe. Barclays Center opened 10 months later and Reddit says it's way cheaper to do TV broadcasts there. MSG makes you use their people and pay their rates.
Oh yes, how could I forget Super Cena's return...

Triple H wins the ladder match despite powder thrown in his eyes. Forerunner of things to come ;) Nah that was a pretty good match.

Might've been the Undertaker's shortest ever entrance to main event a PPV.

Steve Austin is all about the character and how invested you are in him. His PPVs matches... they certainly aren't bad matches, but it's a rag tag fighting style that isn't as awesome watching a second time around years later when you know what his career bullet points are until the 2001 heel turn (I didn't get to see much of the Invasion angle so I'm looking forward to seeing more of that side of him). His storylines and promos are good as is the way the crowd loves everything he does.

Raw September 5th 1998.

Vince calls Kane "retarded" haha. And he and his brother "a couple of putrid *bleeps* ['pussies' going by the lip movement]".

Kane and Undertaker come out and beat up some midcarders because they're angry at Vince being a dick. Now if that happened Cole or JBL would yell "OH THEY'RE MAKING A STATEMENT! I THINK THEY'RE MAKING A STATEMENT!" while Dunn makes the cameras jerk in and out and shake with every blow.

Raw September 5th 1998.

Vince calls Kane "retarded" haha. And he and his brother "a couple of putrid *bleeps* ['pussies' going by the lip movement]".
I'm at late 97, a few weeks ago Bret Hart comes out with "I know what the H in HBK and HHH stands for... Homo."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back