Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
Nope I'm not giving anyone my number or email addy. Until after I meet them, my sister said this is best way grasshopper to avoid psychos and said dick pics.
I'd recommend staying away from POF and Oasis so you can't get sent any pics

(not that I've sent any, but my ex reckons she has gotten heaps - good I say..)

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
So. I signed up for a dating website. I should have plenty of fodder for afs soon.
What was your bio? Not word for word but when I've had friends who've done the online thing they said the hardest thing to do was to write their "story" without sounding cliche or desperate.

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
What was your bio? Not word for word but when I've had friends who've done the online thing they said the hardest thing to do was to write their "story" without sounding cliche or desperate.
doesn't matter if you're female or male, they all come off sound cliché and/or desperate. everyone loves to travel, and loves animals, and no one is DTF, or there for one nighters or whatever

source - am clichéd and desperate - also supremely unattractive to the opposite sex

(rant time - something that gets me is that because I'm perceived as being a little overweight, and a little bald, and have a little baggage, I should just stop wasting everyone else's time)

don't be afraid to try other sources instead of online dating too Perth gal. joining some sort of online community seems to work for getting yourself out there. I joined a trivia team about 5 weeks ago via another website that while hasn't got me laid, has definitely expanded my social circle which is a good first step

Mofra

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
Moderator #8
Yep.
For the love of god don't start with "my friends though I should give this a go" with a photo each of
- you with a glass of wine / beer (wow I can drink I'm so cool)
- a drugged out Tiger (wow I went to a third world country and they drugged an animal for me, I'm so cool)
- randomly jumping somewhere (wow I momentarily beat gravity I'm so cool)
...then finish your profile with "lol"

perthblue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
you'd think it'd be obvious but it helps if your photos are of you. the amount of airheaded bimbos on Tinder who just have group shots is astounding. i get that you want to show you have a healthy social life but i don't want to have to sleuth out which one of the 5 ugly moles in your DP is you.

Perth gal

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #11
you'd think it'd be obvious but it helps if your photos are of you. the amount of airheaded bimbos on Tinder who just have group shots is astounding. i get that you want to show you have a healthy social life but i don't want to have to sleuth out which one of the 5 ugly moles in your DP is you.
Nah I have cropped out pics of others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
Moderator #16

Agree - I mean, look at this. It could be any of them!

Marklar_33

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
D'Backs, Hurricanes
doesn't matter if you're female or male, they all come off sound cliché and/or desperate. everyone loves to travel, and loves animals, and no one is DTF, or there for one nighters or whatever

source - am clichéd and desperate - also supremely unattractive to the opposite sex

(rant time - something that gets me is that because I'm perceived as being a little overweight, and a little bald, and have a little baggage, I should just stop wasting everyone else's time)

don't be afraid to try other sources instead of online dating too Perth gal. joining some sort of online community seems to work for getting yourself out there. I joined a trivia team about 5 weeks ago via another website that while hasn't got me laid, has definitely expanded my social circle which is a good first step
Personally, I'd refine this paragraph and use that. It's quite honest and should weed out the shallow ones

Top Bottom