Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Croweater could save himself having to mingle with the riff raff and get his manservant to post from now on. I'm sure he would have some awkward flirting stories, or at least some awkward situations he's had to fix up courtesy of...

Maybe Croweater could save himself having to mingle with the riff raff and get his manservant to post from now on. I'm sure he would have some awkward flirting stories, or at least some awkward situations he's had to fix up courtesy of...

Where is he anyway? Work is boring today (not many cars coming through the bottle shop) and I need some entertainment.

Where is he anyway? Work is boring today (not many cars coming through the bottle shop) and I need some entertainment.
I'm tipping he's just gearing up to give us all another serve in a hospitable manner.

Yep you bet. Just letting the last few pages sink in first. Expect him to dish out on the unwashed.
A particularly dry comment, nicely done. A real feather in your cap. You win a genuine oroton umbrella.

To be fair to Croweater , people on bigfooty love to hang onto these kind of grudges, for lack of a better word. Even if he posts something that isn't self indulgent there will be someone that will reply with something he has said in the past. I mean, this sooz girl (whoever she was) still gets brought up by people and I've been on this forum for over a year and she hasn't posted in that time.

Back on topic though, Perth gal , you realise the hopes of this thread ever returning to greatness rest on your shoulders. It's a great burden to carry but we know you can do it.

edit: I have been here 2 years. Wow.

To be fair to Croweater , people on bigfooty love to hang onto these kind of grudges, for lack of a better word. Even if he posts something that isn't self indulgent there will be someone that will reply with something he has said in the past. I mean, this sooz girl (whoever she was) still gets brought up by people and I've been on this forum for over a year and she hasn't posted in that time.

Back on topic though, Perth gal , you realise the hopes of this thread ever returning to greatness rest on your shoulders. It's a great burden to carry but we know you can do it.

edit: I have been here 2 years. Wow.
Sooz has been pwning BigFooty since 2001 and will continue to do so long after all of us have been permabant to the great divvy in the sky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooz has been pwning BigFooty since 2001 and will continue to do so long after all of us have been permabant to the great divvy in the sky.
Yeah she made a rod for her own back but is still a successful forum owner/operator and much loved by independent observers.

Yeah she made a rod for her own back but is still a successful forum owner/operator and much loved by independent observers.

Not a bad effort for a racist, uncouth bitch.

I have one already, but this will certainly make it easier to manage.
But you wouldn't have to buy this one, which is the pinnacle of life achievements. Fronting up with a band new umbrella.

I'm sure at some stage the penny will drop for the sooz haters & they will realise what a fantastic contribution she has made to bf over the years.

Not a bad effort for a racist, uncouth bitch.
I'm sure at some stage the penny will drop for the sooz haters & they will realise what a fantastic contribution she has made to bf over the years.
Case in point.

If I had a penny for every BF noob that Sooz had pwned I could probably buy myself a hotrod

I find TLC trolls very humorous despite only understanding about half of the jokes.
They're actually less funny when you do understand them. More sad than funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back