Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Please step out of your vehicle and walk a straight line ..... into my life

I believe it's in our best interest to comply with section 69 of the act
I will a hundred percent comply with anything you need to do- including a strip search. ;)

#AFSliveITT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was considering booking a speed date tonight but @130 bucks f that. And reading the fine print wasn't even a real speed date(no 1 on 1 action) just a 3 course dinner where you try your luck. F that may as well go to the pub.

Perth gal

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #4,161
Know him through a social situation for a while now. He sits next to me sometimes, makes jokes around me, told me I looked nice last week, we ended up being the last two to leave last week ( just co incidental ) and we had a long chat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

palmomagpie

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
Know him through a social situation for a while now. He sits next to me sometimes, makes jokes around me, told me I looked nice last week, we ended up being the last two to leave last week ( just co incidental ) and we had a long chat.
Next time you're left alone, why don't you ask for a coffee/drink together just the two of you? See his response, which should indicate pretty quickly his level of keen . Good luck either way :)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
One of my best friends started dating a 25 year old when she was 16. Very controversial at the time due to the huge age gap even though it was an innocent relationship due to cultural and religious factors. They're now 30/39, have been happily married for 12 years, and have a beautiful baby boy that I'm a loving "auntie" to.

I dated a 21 year old when I was 18. I was already in uni though. Funnily enough that's the biggest age gap I have ever had, but he remains my most immature boyfriend ever relative to me :p .

In other words, go for it Andonis1997 and good luck :)
Might be worth waiting the extra month if you have any reservations though.

Top Bottom