Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This girl has liked me for a while, I like her and I'm interested to persue things, but I'm fresh out of a long term relationship and don't want to rush into anything too quick or serious. I have told her this. We only started texting last week and within an hour the convo went very sexual. We hung out yesterday and kissed for the first time, and I had my hand on her leg. Afterwards she said she wished my hand went higher up her leg and I said how high and she said as far as I want. She also alluded that she wanted to do the same to me and feel my bulge. Doubt she's been with many guys before, and she said she isn't easy which I like, but my question is this: Do you think I can go a month from now before having sex with her? And at least a couple weeks before going down on her? I don't feel like it right now but obviously can't hold out for too long...
Why exactly are you wanting to wait a month?
You can have sex without it being in anyway serious

This girl has liked me for a while, I like her and I'm interested to persue things, but I'm fresh out of a long term relationship and don't want to rush into anything too quick or serious. I have told her this. We only started texting last week and within an hour the convo went very sexual. We hung out yesterday and kissed for the first time, and I had my hand on her leg. Afterwards she said she wished my hand went higher up her leg and I said how high and she said as far as I want. She also alluded that she wanted to do the same to me and feel my bulge. Doubt she's been with many guys before, and she said she isn't easy which I like, but my question is this: Do you think I can go a month from now before having sex with her? And at least a couple weeks before going down on her? I don't feel like it right now but obviously can't hold out for too long...

I reckon you should root her.

I'm a bit older than that, but I've never really dated having been in a long term relationship since my late teens. Sorry we can't all be as smooth as you, Casanova.

Good luck though mate. Do what you gotta do. If the wait is instigated by yourself, then maybe just challenge yourself and see if your reasons are really what you actually want. If not, go for it. It's the 2000's, everyone is doing the pre-marital coitus business (except 50% of us in this thread). If it's her wanting to wait a month, respect it and try a bit of relationship building . Let her the know real Peasantbruh69 and if anything goes pear shaped, document it, and post it in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the context, not what said word for word. I'm just wondering, if she's going for that on the first kiss, would I have to progress things to sex faster than I'd like in order to strike while the iron is hot, or miss the boat

If she is up for fun times just go along with it.

It would be a nice hurdle to get over and to move on from just being fresh out of a relationship.

For a minute when reading this I thought I had stumbled upon AFS Retro week or flashbacks

#honouringcroweater

I don't want to think about my ex mid shag or accidentally say their name
That happened to me once. Well kind of. A guy that was obsessed with me and we had made out in the past ( but didn’t sleep with him) was rooting his next girlfriend. He said my name. She kicked him out of bed. Hahahaaaaaa.

That happened to me once. Well kind of. A guy that was obsessed with me and we had made out in the past ( but didn’t sleep with him) was rooting his next girlfriend. He said my name. She kicked him out of bed. Hahahaaaaaa.

Wouldn't you prefer me to be here with you and say her name, than if I was with her instead and thinking of you?

Wouldn't you prefer me to be here with you and say her name, than if I was with her instead and thinking of you?
I wasn’t into him and we were over so it didn’t bother me that he wa with her. I just thought it was funny.

Your body might be there, inside her, but if your mind is elsewhere it cheapens her beyond measure. You've turned her into your fleshlight while you think of someone else.

It's gross.

I would say at least 90% of guys have thought of someone else at one point in time when having sex. The longer the relationship the more likely it is to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back