Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh god the puns in here :p

FWIW i honestly dont think this would bother me. You'd have to be pretty shallow if it did- as long as everything else works, got chemistry/nice guy/ etc etc.

If you're after an orgasm for your ego, then it does matter,but if you love the person, you'd put more effort into their pleasure, into loving their body.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Wow this thread completely died.

Anyway just a small AFS, I was in Perth in August last year for a few days, swiped a little bit on Tinder I think just out of boredom more than anything.

Got back to Darwin on the Saturday I think, I then went out on Monday night and matched with someone.

We hit it off really quickly, really great conversation and after a day or so got a bit sexual, we traded numbers and Snapchats etc

Don't remember exactly how but eventually found out she was in Perth and I was in Darwin. Never before have I had something go from 100 to 0 so quickly and I think we were both a tad embarrassed.

I won't lie and say I didn't vaguely consider spending another grand to go back there and hook-up.

Can't catch it from the mud button.

i had not heard that term before. Until last night watching nikki glasser skit. She mentioned her mud button and sex.

c1f8839e14c8dc3a517e59ac76889588.jpg

dat pointy elbow

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was walking from the train to my drug dealers house in a very retro hood. I hear a door closing and then this tall slender chick rides past me on an old style female Pushbike painted bright blue.

She turns the corner I was, when I get around it, there she is, adjusting her helmet. She was wearing tight denim short shorts with suspendors, and a white top. Just as I'm about to pass her, she stands up on the pedals and rides away. I'm on way to score then go down the beach and relax. I'm thinking what a wonderful world, that was straight out of a Paul hogan sketch.

Anyway, about half hour later, walking along the foreshore, my attention is drawn straight ahead, there's push bike chick coming the way and well, we were very aware of each other.

Again, it was a pleasant encounter, some raw innocent enjoyment of all things hormones

But the next day things went a bit pear shaped. Im at a health food shop, getting a victim c juice with hemp protein, and its early in the morning, I'm on the other side of the city as the day before and she serves me. And she was acting all bimbo.

She is no bimbo.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
He walked in the shop, professional lady about 5 9, slender with a tight mummy's butt. She orders, then stands back to his side, about 2 meters, slightly in front. He starts to think about those legs and exploring them from the toes up. Around the knee, her hip pops out and leg closest to him goes into an r, with foot pointing at him. Almost as quick as this involuntary movement and energy exchange, the leg falls back down again and an attempted look his way, arms fold. Then she realises foot is still pointing at him, straightens up.

So he starts putting more energy into the thoughts, this time with her more dominant over him, would go into detail but for all the Child mods. She starts swinging her hips in his direction and stops, folds arms tighter. It's as if she's mageneticly attracted to him, her body doing its own thing, her mind fighting it. Legs unable to be still, slight jerks of the neck wanting to look over, arms also unable to rest.

Then lady of similar age, petite with good shape, who served both, stands directly in front of him, facing away. His concentration disrupted , professional lady given respite.

She given her pork roll first, she leaves walking behind him as cLose as she possibly could, breath quickened, desire in the air could of been cut with knife. The clicking of heels as she walked, paused as she passed directly behind his chiseled tanned body

As she gets in her car, about to bend down, she spots him up ahead crossing the road, as he looked to give way, eyes met, she one leg in car, one out, paused, he on side of road, paused, eyes locked.

She drives away wondering what just happened.

The awkward part is the lady who served both, from Asia, hot and looking vor visa. Normally doesn't stand where she stood to make rolls, had hips slight arched.

Next time you undress someone with your thoughts, when they're in the same room and start vomiting, you know why

Telling for a friend currently in yatala for indecent exposure. He's entering a short story competition. He has some doozee stories but, most will be confessions.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
He walked in the shop, professional lady about 5 9, slender with a tight mummy's butt. She orders, then stands back to his side, about 2 meters, slightly in front. He starts to think about those legs and exploring them from the toes up. Around the knee, her hip pops out and leg closest to him goes into an r, with foot pointing at him. Almost as quick as this involuntary movement and energy exchange, the leg falls back down again and an attempted look his way, arms fold. Then she realises foot is still pointing at him, straightens up.

So he starts putting more energy into the thoughts, this time with her more dominant over him, would go into detail but for all the Child mods. She starts swinging her hips in his direction and stops, folds arms tighter. It's as if she's mageneticly attracted to him, her body doing its own thing, her mind fighting it. Legs unable to be still, slight jerks of the neck wanting to look over, arms also unable to rest.

Then lady of similar age, petite with good shape, who served both, stands directly in front of him, facing away. His concentration disrupted , professional lady given respite.

She given her pork roll first, she leaves walking behind him as cLose as she possibly could, breath quickened, desire in the air could of been cut with knife. The clicking of heels as she walked, paused as she passed directly behind his chiseled tanned body

As she gets in her car, about to bend down, she spots him up ahead crossing the road, as he looked to give way, eyes met, she one leg in car, one out, paused, he on side of road, paused, eyes locked.

She drives away wondering what just happened.

The awkward part is the lady who served both, from Asia, hot and looking vor visa. Normally doesn't stand where she stood to make rolls, had hips slight arched.

Next time you undress someone with your thoughts, when they're in the same room and start vomiting, you know why

Telling for a friend currently in yatala for indecent exposure. He's entering a short story competition. He has some doozee stories but, most will be confessions.
Am I the only person who didn't understand a word of that?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I did. Eating pork rolls gives you leg spasms.
Vietenmese chick hot. In her forties with a body in its twenties, d cup. I always get the pork roll with a yellow back. She always says how she loves money, when I do that. Lives about 10 minutes drive away, single but wanting visa.

It's awkward because if she wants a visa, she has the job, she should be paying me. Citizenshio is a big money spinner for her She can't use sex as payment, because she would be getting as quality as ever, should be paying for that as well. Australian men, in particular victorian football fans, who make up the vast majority of visa brides, are not very good.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
cherry pie.jpg

Dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin'

She's my kitten pie
All fur and claws, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so bad, makes a grown man cry
Sweet kitten pie, yeah

Well, shittin' on the front porch, shittin' on the lawn
Shittin' where they want 'cause there's nobody home
Shittin' to the left and shittin' to the right
Bad thing 'bout kittens is they'll s**t all night, yeah
Yeah, yeah

Shittin' in the living room, shittin' in the kitchen
Most cats don't 'cause they're too busy itchin'
Shittin' in there 'cause they ran outta fish
So I mixed up some dough and shoved 'em in a dish
I scream, you scream, we all scream bye bye
Don't even try 'cause you're bakin' in a pie yeah

She's my kitten pie
All fur and claws, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so bad, makes a grown man cry
Sweet kitten pie

Ok time to share what happened to me earlier this year, where I was (for a change) the recipient of the awkward flirting.

So for some context it was late January and I was at a friends place and was just scrolling through Facebook. I accidentally like a post on a textbook buy/sell/swap group. The person who made the post then messaged me asking why I liked their post and if I wanted to buy their books. One of the most awkward interactions I've ever had ensued.

97525148-ae31-4755-99db-6be07a2c8bc3.jpg

Needless to say I didn't end up buying any books from her and the conversation ended with a very awkward "haha thanks, have a good night" from me. Not sure what she was hoping to get out of this but it certainly made a conversation about textbooks take a turn very quickly

Last edited:
Ok time to share what happened to me earlier this year, where I was (for a change) the recipient of the awkward flirting.

So for some context it was late January and I was at a friends place and was just scrolling through Facebook. I accidentally like a post on a textbook buy/sell/swap group. The person who made the post then messaged me asking why I liked their post and if I wanted to buy their books. One of the most awkward interactions I've ever had ensued.

View attachment 878775

Needless to say I didn't end up buying any books from her and the conversation ended with a very awkward "haha thanks, have a good night" from me. Not sure what she was hoping to get out of this but it certainly made a conversation about textbooks take a turn very quickly

I'd also accept your last response as follows:

* you're

Back