Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it the meatloaf they had?
1486035a76beae1560384bfd0cdfc06a5e790e7b6a6d1dd42d8fdaf8c0f79bd8.jpg

Ok I guess this is an AFS. First of all I would like to state and state honestly this is not my story. I cannot stress this enough- was told to me today from a friend who was told by the guy in this story.

Guy and a girl hooking up/having the sex/etc etc in the privacy of the guys bedroom.
Only problem is, girl is not feeling the best, not well at all. So she proceeds to..
Vomit all over the guy. (And I'm assuming probably some on herself as well).

If this story isn't horrific enough. The guy then screams out..

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM."

And the mother comes running in.....
I was expecting a different ending at this point.
Perhaps I just think a little differently.

Ok I guess this is an AFS. First of all I would like to state and state honestly this is not my story. I cannot stress this enough- was told to me today from a friend who was told by the guy in this story.

Guy and a girl hooking up/having the sex/etc etc in the privacy of the guys bedroom.
Only problem is, girl is not feeling the best, not well at all. So she proceeds to..

And the mother comes running in, then grabs a towel and cleans him/them up.

I am not even joking.

I had a mate who vomited whilst going down on a girl, not because she was unclean or a tad smelly, he was just super drunk and stoned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im out!

Ok ok you asked for it , you got it.

Latest message from a would be if he could be on the dating site.

" Hey sexy, your smile is so amazing and you are just an epitome of beauty . I saw your profile that got my attention and can't stop staring at it. I am new on here and am seriously looking for the women of my dreams , we can contact each other through email blah blah.
I deleted it .

" Hey sexy, your smile is so amazing and you are just an epitome of beauty . I saw your profile that got my attention and can't stop staring at it. I am new on here and am seriously looking for the women of my dreams , we can contact each other through email blah blah.
I deleted it .
'Women of my dreams'. Polygamy is a dealbreaker IMO.

I deleted it .

have you ever been told "you're great/amazing. I'll fight anyone IRL who disagrees"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back