Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
When I was an apprentice on $240 a week I used to hustle tools to people on site..

People would ask me to get so-n-so, I'd say no problem.. I'll have it by tomorrow. I'd get a small list, head down to Bunnings and slice them. Then sell them on for like half the retail price.

I actually thought I was doing the right thing considering all my other close mates were dealing drugs.. At least I wasn't exactly ruining people's lives and feeding their drug addictions.
You're a wonderful human being.

And you still broke a law. Sorry to break that to you.

Apr 1, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Indies
Abba Lonie .. Not sure what you are implying there. But I would've loved to be involved during the LA riots #blacklivesmatter

Shell I've never been caught.. But I've told myself if I ever get caught I'll just sprint away or pretend I forgot it was in my pocket. I'm never going to get caught though.

Just been to Bunnings actually... Bought a tv antenna and sliced somethin else.. Get home and install the antenna and it doesn't work, a wire inside it broke... This is why I believe in karma.

.. But ah well, just means another Bunnings trip hehehe

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Depends how often I go to Bunnings...

But nah, I don't take stuff every week.

I never buy coffee beans either from Coles or Woolworths.. When it's winter I'll wear a jacket or hoodie and slide a jar in my jacket haha beans aren't cheap.

I don't take stuff from hardworking people.. Only big brands like Bunnings, Coles, K Mart etc

Oh and I've never paid for a phone charger either.. I go though like one of those a week

By doing this you do, they just raise their prices and we all pay more (as someone pointed out earlier).

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
When did the word "slice" become a euphemism for stealing anyway?

The only slicing I do is off the tee!

rodney-dangerfield-getty-hero_0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
By doing this you do, they just raise their prices and we all pay more (as someone pointed out earlier).

Suppose Bunnings sells 10,000 chisels at $30 a pop. If Jordan... steals a chisel Bunnings would have to charge 1/3 of cent extra per chisel to make up for it. I don't know about you but I'm not going to go to Mitre 10 for that chisel over 1/3 of a cent.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Suppose Bunnings sells 10,000 chisels at $30 a pop. If Jordan... steals a chisel Bunnings would have to charge 1/3 of cent extra per chisel to make up for it. I don't know about you but I'm not going to go to Mitre 10 for that chisel over 1/3 of a cent.
Both activities are illegal but there's a big difference in moral terms between a home invasion and stealing from a corporate entity that has no moral values.

Methinks someone else slices things... and I ain't talking with the driver!

(But if I were you'd probably sliced it beforehand, then sliced it off the tee, wait, this is so confusing!!!)

Both activities are illegal but there's a big difference in moral terms between a home invasion and stealing from a corporate entity that has no moral values.
Bunnings do a lot for the community.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

I'm tipping Jordan isn't the only derro who nicks tools though, I don't know about you but i reckon there are a lot of other losers out there.

What about stealing a baby? I hear that gets you shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back