Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are talking awks stealing stories:

I used to work at Bunnings and this gentleman comes up to the counter wearing trakky daks and sporting a ginormous limp.

Goes up to the counter puts one of the 5c screws down on the counter and says "I would like to pay for this"

Peeking out the top of the trakky daks on the outside leg was one of those 1m lengths of 100mm stormwater pipe- I said to him would you like to pay for the stormwater pipe as well.

He goes Nah, no stormwater pipe here, I just Have a big c**k.

How could I argue with such logic, so I just let him walk out of the store

If we are talking awks stealing stories:

I used to work at Bunnings and this gentleman comes up to the counter wearing trakky daks and sporting a ginormous limp.

Goes up to the counter puts one of the 5c screws down on the counter and says "I would like to pay for this"

Peeking out the top of the trakky daks on the outside leg was one of those 1m lengths of 100mm stormwater pipe- I said to him would you like to pay for the stormwater pipe as well.

He goes Nah, no stormwater pipe here, I just Have a big c**k.

How could I argue with such logic, so I just let him walk out of the store
Hahahahahaha I'm honestly in tears

Have to pay that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're done with this month's waste of resources and social security funds ...

So I met this girl while buying an umbrella. I asked if she wanted to share it and she said only if I shoved it up my arse.

Sad panda.
There is a line about s**t storm in there somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back