Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If a time machine was available, you literally couldn't pay me enough money to go back to my sixteenth year. Why people seem to have this fondness for their teen years is just beyond me.
Kidding me Gough? I was on the verge of being the next big thing! Now I'm just on the verge.

If a time machine was available, you literally couldn't pay me enough money to go back to my sixteenth year. Why people seem to have this fondness for their teen years is just beyond me.

Well of course not, who'd want to be the weird older dude hanging out with their 16yo self. :p

Well of course not, who'd want to be the weird older dude hanging out with their 16yo self. :p

episodeh616.jpg

Bare.

I remember looking at my first few years of facebook posts not that long ago, made me realise everytime i went "i'd have never done that when i was that age" i was being completely disingenuous.

I'm 29 but i may as well be like 50.

Thankfully facebook and the like wasn't around when I was a teenager so there's no record of the stupid stuff I did and said at that age.

Thankfully facebook and the like wasn't around when I was a teenager so there's no record of the stupid stuff I did and said at that age.
I am also very glad for this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Myspace was around for me :oops:
The politics of Top Friends was full on
I resisted myspace - and resisted facey for what seemed an eternity

Actually have another one where i got with a chick when i was pretty drunk and she was about a 6 so I didn't want to go back and definitely don't do the dating thing. She was very very keen and of course one of my mates being the dickhead he is told her i was keen when he knew i wasn't and so began one of the most awkward convos i've had. (started with this but im not including it because it has her name and no way to crop out:
Hey im so sorry for being hell annoying last night, my sister said I was lole harassing you and I'm sorry you're just so nice and super sweet so sorry x)
View attachment 317209
View attachment 317210
View attachment 317211
View attachment 317213
View attachment 317214
View attachment 317215

Felt like reading Rolf Harris' phone messages

Received a booty call pm from a member here on Friday night. Kind of akward, so I never read the pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back