Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

so you smashed some 16 year old ganga in the backseat of a car at a Chicken Treat drive thru, while Liam and your ex were sitting in the front? I don't even know what to make of this scenario.
Hahahaha holy s**t just realized how it could be construed that way, we were in a empty carpark and when I said they went to get chicken treat I mean they got out of the car because they realized what was happening and walked to get chicken treat.

Hahahaha holy s**t just realized how it could be construed that way, we were in a empty carpark and when I said they went to get chicken treat I mean they got out of the car because they realized what was happening and walked to get chicken treat.

ok, that is still pretty dodgy but makes more sense.
so you rooted some apparently attractive bird in your ex's car.
you either have top tier genetics and 10/10 facial aesthetics,
or you're all bogans or immigrants who live in a caravan park.

ok, that is still pretty dodgy but makes more sense.
so you rooted some apparently attractive bird in your ex's car.
you either have top tier genetics and 10/10 facial aesthetics,
or you're all bogans or immigrants who live in a caravan park.
Hahahaha I'm not a 10 but I do very well for myself, I've been called anywhere between a 6-9.

there is a big disparity between 6 and 9.
6 is usually "Ok to good as far as looks go, could use some improvement, scrubs up well"
whereas 9 is on dat der Francisco Lachowski time
Theres also a large disparity in girls tastes apparently, I'd say the average I get is about 8 a few of those where "with your top off" though hahaha.

there is a big disparity between 6 and 9.
6 is usually "Ok to good as far as looks go, could use some improvement, scrubs up well"
whereas 9 is on dat der Francisco Lachowski time
With his arrogant attitude I can see why some people would lower their rating from like a 7 or 8 to 6 to spite him

They're just h8rs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure how gym4life's fictional tale is an awkward flirting story but asking for photos of minors on this site is treading on thin ice.
Agree. Actually I'd say it is more than treading on thin ice, more like plunging through it.

Was out on Saturday night at an afterparty for an event and got chatting to a girl waiting for the bathroom. When it was her turn to go in she asked me if I wanted to come in with her and "I can do my thing while she does her thing". I politely declined as in my mind I couldn't figure out the logistics of how having two people in the bathroom at the same time would work. Naturally I only realised what she meant on the Sunday morning when the opportunity had long since passed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back