Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward flirting story - out on the Darwin town at 3am on a Wednesday night, which is exactly as depressing as it sounds. I'm very ****ed at that point, dancing with some mates and a couple of girls. One of them asks how old I am, I say "19", she's a bit shocked and says she's 27. I try to be smooth and say how she doesn't look that old (she genuinely didn't because of how short she was).

Then a couple of minutes later I ask her "Do you want a dance, grandma?"

My first proper drunk cheeky youngster moment, I was almost proud. My mates weren't though.

:D How did she respond to that comment Cadaver ?

Was a bit taken aback, said "No" in a semi-playful way. :p

She ended up going home with a girl instead so good on her.

One of my mates tried to push me up against a wall and told me "to make my own way home" as I paid for the Uber. :p

Awkward flirting story - out on the Darwin town at 3am on a Wednesday night, which is exactly as depressing as it sounds. I'm very ****** at that point, dancing with some mates and a couple of girls. One of them asks how old I am, I say "19", she's a bit shocked and says she's 27. I try to be smooth and say how she doesn't look that old (she genuinely didn't because of how short she was).

My first proper drunk cheeky youngster moment, I was almost proud. My mates weren't though.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

One of my mates tried to push me up against a wall and told me "to make my own way home" as I paid for the Uber. :p

Thats about the best, and most succinct awkward flirting story in about 100 pages of this thread.

Reading through the last few pages, it has really wandered a long way off the reservation. Pretty much descended into Awkward/Creepy flirting with Shell thread.

I've already posted all my stories, including using sunscreen as lube one time.

It was v painful.
this sounds like quite the mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats about the best, and most succinct awkward flirting story in about 100 pages of this thread.

Reading through the last few pages, it has really wandered a long way off the reservation. Pretty much descended into Awkward/Creepy flirting with Shell thread.
Strong lotion in the basket type vibes.

Way way back in the day wasn't there a spin off forum created called something like "The Limbo Club"? When the mods on here wanted to distance the Bigfooty "brand" from some of its more risque content that had begun to pop up in threads?

How this thread has trended reminds me of why that was created at the time! Wonder if it is still around........

Awkward flirting story - out on the Darwin town at 3am on a Wednesday night, which is exactly as depressing as it sounds. I'm very ****** at that point, dancing with some mates and a couple of girls. One of them asks how old I am, I say "19", she's a bit shocked and says she's 27. I try to be smooth and say how she doesn't look that old (she genuinely didn't because of how short she was).

Haha what a ripper. Wednesday night town job is never going to end well anyway mate. What's open up there these days? Monsoons?

Haha what a ripper. Wednesday night town job is never going to end well anyway mate. What's open up there these days? Monsoons?

Haha yeah I was at Monsoons. I think Discovery and Opium are more weekend things, but there's a new place in Palmerston called the Landmark thats open til 3 every night which is another one I frequent a fair bit.

Haha yeah I was at Monsoons. I think Discovery and Opium are more weekend things, but there's a new place in Palmerston called the Landmark thats open til 3 every night which is another one I frequent a fair bit.

Good old Monnies haha I swear if someone walked around with a pen and paper or Bigfooty on their phone, they would deliver some absolute gold for this thread. Don't think I, or any of my mates, ever had a success story at that place- attracts a very loose crowd.

Have heard good things about Landmark though. Doesn't seem to be the filthy marine/cougar den that Arch Rival was.

Good old Monnies haha I swear if someone walked around with a pen and paper or Bigfooty on their phone, they would deliver some absolute gold for this thread. Don't think I, or any of my mates, ever had a success story at that place- attracts a very loose crowd.

Have heard good things about Landmark though. Doesn't seem to be the filthy marine/cougar den that Arch Rival was.

Landmark is probably my favourite place in Darwin, one of the reasons I'm moving back out from Cas to Palmo.

Hey Palmo. Bit off topic but wondering if you could shed some light on something for me. The few times I've been to Darwin, I have spent a fair bit of time on Stokes Hill Wharf and not once have I ever seen an indigenous person on there which I felt was strange. Is there any particular reason for this?

Landmark is probably my favourite place in Darwin, one of the reasons I'm moving back out from Cas to Palmo.

Probably a smart idea anyway mate. Cas has always been a bit of a freaky joint for crime etc. Palmerston seems to have dropped that reputation of being a town full of 16 year old pregnant girls too, so might find yourself a keeper ;) or at least more stories for here

Probably a smart idea anyway mate. Cas has always been a bit of a freaky joint for crime etc. Palmerston seems to have dropped that reputation of being a town full of 16 year old pregnant girls too, so might find yourself a keeper ;) or at least more stories for here

Hahaha I think the Core 4 (Moulden, Woodroffe, Gray, Driver) still aren't great but most other suburbs are really nice, more than likely moving to Durack or Bellamack. But I'll keep you all updated in my drunken quest for a root love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back