Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha as usual the big Wednesday night sesh, won trivia which was ******* grouse so we all hit the town, I sat around and talked more than danced this time so I didn't really make much of an effort. Bought this girl from work a drink and had a chat and even did the old 'can you protect me from this guy hitting on me' routine, she's from work so I'll take it slow.

So not gonna hook up with the one thats impatient and asks if you no want breakfast?

Thats a shame, she seemed crazy af fun

Hahaha I really don't care enough to stick my dick in crazy at this point. :p

**** Wellington, nearly had a heart attack when flying into there two years ago, worst turbulence ever! (Nice enough joint though)
"Windy Wellington"

Last time I flew in I was lucky, they had cancelled flights for 3 solid hours and my flight was one of the few that made it in. Taxi driver said he'd waited 3 hours for a fare.

"Windy Wellington"

Last time I flew in I was lucky, they had cancelled flights for 3 solid hours and my flight was one of the few that made it in. Taxi driver said he'd waited 3 hours for a fare.

We were similarly lucky to land there, flights cancelled all over the joint. They couldn’t even open the plane doors to get our luggage out because of the weather so the plane ****ed off again with our luggage, campaigner of a week that was!

Haha as usual the big Wednesday night sesh, won trivia which was ******* grouse so we all hit the town, I sat around and talked more than danced this time so I didn't really make much of an effort. Bought this girl from work a drink and had a chat and even did the old 'can you protect me from this guy hitting on me' routine, she's from work so I'll take it slow.

Sorry but we only want awkward flirting stories and not "rome wasn't built in a day" romances blossoming.

Nah that's good mate. Well done. Keep away from the crazy one. Is she mad you aren't replying?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want awkward palmomagpie it's a real pain being close mates with probably the hottest girl I've ever met. Every night out it's a constant barrage of 'have you hit it yet'

If you want awkward palmomagpie it's a real pain being close mates with probably the hottest girl I've ever met. Every night out it's a constant barrage of 'have you hit it yet'

Well have you?

:(

Sounds like the virgin out of MAFS.

That sucks, can you just tell your mates to lay off a little. HOw long have you been mates with her??

:(

Sounds like the virgin out of MAFS.

That sucks, can you just tell your mates to lay off a little. HOw long have you been mates with her??

About 6 months now. Im out drinking with her most nights. Almost see her as a sister.

And she's single/never suggested anything more- is she ever flirty with you, giving you any signs??

Single, but has plenty of flings. Never had any reason to suggest she's interested and I'd rather not get hung up thinking about it, just makes things weird.

No. Insanely out of my league and one of the funniest campaigners I know, I wouldn't even wanna try.

Sucks man. Your mates are probably just jealous they don't even get a look in. Maybe when she gets to the stage of looking for something serious/legit she'd lean on you? Not many "keepers" floating around the NT

Single, but has plenty of flings. Never had any reason to suggest she's interested and I'd rather not get hung up thinking about it, just makes things weird.
I've seen Love Actually enough times to know that you two are meant to be together. Just need to hang in there until she decides to fly somewhere so you can run to the airport and declare undying love to the applause of hundreds of strangers who in no way are going to be upset at you for delaying their flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back