Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Single, but has plenty of flings. Never had any reason to suggest she's interested and I'd rather not get hung up thinking about it, just makes things weird.

See this is why you need to hook up with the breakfast crazy- and see how she reacts. If she's jelly, then maybe she's into you.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Sucks man. Your mates are probably just jealous they don't even get a look in. Maybe when she gets to the stage of looking for something serious/legit she'd lean on you? Not many "keepers" floating around the NT

Maybe. See how it goes. That's my only awkward bit for the week so far.

Got an invite to a 'small gathering' from a former 'FWB' last night out of the blue. Prefaced with, How are you? Good. How are you? Good... So to what do I owe the pleasure of this message... I will cut to the chase, you know why *winky face*. Issue is now I have a partner so can no longer attend these 'gatherings' due to having a conscience. She also falls in to the prior convo in this thread around 'sharing is caring' type stuff.

Got an invite to a 'small gathering' from a former 'FWB' last night out of the blue. Prefaced with, How are you? Good. How are you? Good... So to what do I owe the pleasure of this message... I will cut to the chase, you know why *winky face*. Issue is now I have a partner so can no longer attend these 'gatherings' due to having a conscience. She also falls in to the prior convo in this thread around 'sharing is caring' type stuff.

Partner not into going to this gathering?

Gathering could be kinda fun ;)

I wish i had a gathering to go to.

Partner not into going to this gathering?

Gathering could be kinda fun ;)

I wish i had a gathering to go to.
Mine, no. Hers, he likes others to take her.

Mine, no. Hers, he likes others to take her.

Wowee thats rough mate. Do you even want to go to one of those gatherings if you have a partner?

Ah well, if shes not into it, you cant do much about that.
Never really talked about it, but I just dont reckon it would be her thing, and I am not that fussed. Been there done that.

Wowee thats rough mate. Do you even want to go to one of those gatherings if you have a partner?
I only ever went to them when I was single, but took women who wanted to go (or had partners who wanted them to go etc). Lots of stories, but none of them for an awkward thread.

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If you want awkward palmomagpie it's a real pain being close mates with probably the hottest girl I've ever met. Every night out it's a constant barrage of 'have you hit it yet'

This sounds like one of those girls you will one day look back on and wish you had have had a crack. When you look back on it, all the subtle signs were there but you just ignored them. By then, it's too late... you're already shacked up with crazy Filipino chick.

You might think you are way out of her league but that means nothing. It's for her to decide that and she may think entirely differently.

I say have a few drinks and give it a crack!

Back