Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A few years ago, I downloaded an extremely hot Swedish porrfilm. Second scene was the classic pizza guy with very distinctive background music.

My day job (who am I kidding, it was 24/7) involved spending anything up to an hour a day on hold to a large IT company in the US. Guess what their hold music was. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I think you're getting confused there with pizza delivery guys. Thats the fake stuff :p

I worked as a pizza delivery driver when I was 18, and can tell you, it's only "the fake stuff" if you let it be haha I had many a 50-60 year old lady offer me themself for a free garlic bread or because Sue's book club got a bit wild when she whipped out the moscato

I legit could not wear a wedding ring on my left hand/finger- it itches like crazy just cannot.

Can wear rings on my right hand tho
its taken 2 years for my wedding ring inprint to disappear from my ring finger

i'm sure when I was first dating, I just looked like an arsehole cheating on his wife

its taken 2 years for my wedding ring inprint to disappear from my ring finger

i'm sure when I was first dating, I just looked like an arsehole cheating on his wife

ive never noticed a imprint on my ring finger until now

ive never noticed a imprint on my ring finger until now
wore it for 10.5 years. it was pale white and around 2mm deep. took forever to disappear

I think she's forgotten.... Nah who am I kidding. It's probably in the bank vault waiting for when it's needed lol
And the bank is where you should keep that girls number, just in case.

Quick question, was she an international student? Potentially here on a student visa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struck up a conversation with a very attractive woman saturday night at Revolver while I was sitting on a couch having a few minutes respite. Three available seats yet she plops down right beside me and starts talking about her night etc. Thought I was a sure chance after a few minutes of conversation until she asked if I had any gear for sale for her and her boyfriend. Advised I did not and she promptly left. Oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back