Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted all nude photos of my ex. Partly because I couldn't stand the sight of her, but also because it's wrong to keep nudes of exes.

People who share nudes of exes, particularly those who are disgruntled and upload those photos online are absolute w*nkers.
You think that's bad. I once worked with a gay chick. She managed to land a chick who actually had a bf. They were doing the horizontal tango for a while . Anyway said girl uploaded a video of her pleasuring herself to said girl I worked with. She actually showed me. I still can't erase that message from my mind.

Wait, so Shell a guy from BF was in a pool with you, left and went home then later text you "Um, I'm sorry to say this but you know I could see your nipple a couple times lol" ?

Disappointed the poster in question hasn't told this story in this here thread already because that is a very weird "chat up line".

Wait, so Shell a guy from BF was in a pool with you, left and went home then later text you "Um, I'm sorry to say this but you know I could see your nipple a couple times lol" ?

Disappointed the poster in question hasn't told this story in this here thread already because that is a very weird "chat up line".
We all know it was you.

Good deflection there.

if anything, we need to hear more about Shell's bikini...

Lol he's married + has kids :p

I can tag in up in here if you really like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've met a few guys thru here. Nothing long lasting yet- 3.5 year relationship is the best effort thus far.
I'd call 3.5 years pretty long.

Unsure if really that awkward, but what the heck.

Was out a few weeks ago at a nightclub safe to say I was far from sober, and quite spaced out. Was enjoying some music with a few mates and at this stage well into Sunday morning. Out of the blue a larger girl bails me up. Says "Remember me, I used to play with your sister, you're nbaman aren't you?". I knew immediately who it was, and was basically just stunned. Slow to react I said yeah and just kind of stared for a while and then awkwardly walked off, back to find my mates. Now might not sound like much, but just the sheer randomness of the whole thing. I used to go to watch my sister play basketball occasionally 4-5 years ago and more regularly about 7 years ago when she was in this girl's team fairly often. Never recall ever exchanging any words with her at all.

It didn't end there however. I happened to spot her at a pub I was at a week or so later for end of footy season celebrations. Didn't go out of my way to ignore her or anything, just didn't feel like having another weird exchange so I stuck with the blokes from my club. Decided to leave fairly early because I was rooted and once again was randomly bailed up by her. This time I was leaving in a haste so she didn't have time to chat, but we exchanged this awkward as * wave and I just kept walking.

Then after going on a Tinder like rampage last week, I happen to match up with her. Sends me a message asking if I'm going to the club I was at a few weeks ago for the coming Saturday. I wasn't, so simply messaged that back and she messages back "ah, no good".

Again, don't know if it's that awkward. I'm not attracted to her, and I'll admit I can be a bit nervy when it comes to interacting with some females (don't know why), so these meetings are just plain bizarre for me. Just the whole remembering me from years ago thing I find really strange. Definitely looked a fair bit different, and never was interacting with her. I can understand someone from footy back in the day or primary school, but this just seems odd.

Am absolutely sure to run into her again soon as I've got one of her sister's best friends on Facebook and they're always going to similar places that I go to. Can't wait to have another interaction where we pretend we know each other.

Was out a few weeks ago at a nightclub safe to say I was far from sober, and quite spaced out. Was enjoying some music with a few mates and at this stage well into Sunday morning. Out of the blue a larger girl bails me up. Says "Remember me, I used to play with your sister, you're nbaman aren't you?". I knew immediately who it was, and was basically just stunned. Slow to react I said yeah and just kind of stared for a while and then awkwardly walked off, back to find my mates. Now might not sound like much, but just the sheer randomness of the whole thing. I used to go to watch my sister play basketball occasionally 4-5 years ago and more regularly about 7 years ago when she was in this girl's team fairly often. Never recall ever exchanging any words with her at all.

It didn't end there however. I happened to spot her at a pub I was at a week or so later for end of footy season celebrations. Didn't go out of my way to ignore her or anything, just didn't feel like having another weird exchange so I stuck with the blokes from my club. Decided to leave fairly early because I was rooted and once again was randomly bailed up by her. This time I was leaving in a haste so she didn't have time to chat, but we exchanged this awkward as **** wave and I just kept walking.

Then after going on a Tinder like rampage last week, I happen to match up with her. Sends me a message asking if I'm going to the club I was at a few weeks ago for the coming Saturday. I wasn't, so simply messaged that back and she messages back "ah, no good".

Again, don't know if it's that awkward. I'm not attracted to her, and I'll admit I can be a bit nervy when it comes to interacting with some females (don't know why), so these meetings are just plain bizarre for me. Just the whole remembering me from years ago thing I find really strange. Definitely looked a fair bit different, and never was interacting with her. I can understand someone from footy back in the day or primary school, but this just seems odd.

Am absolutely sure to run into her again soon as I've got one of her sister's best friends on Facebook and they're always going to similar places that I go to. Can't wait to have another interaction where we pretend we know each other.

Just * her dude. Wear your sisters old basketball outfit while you're doing it too.

It didn't end there however. I happened to spot her at a pub I was at a week or so later for end of footy season celebrations. Didn't go out of my way to ignore her or anything, just didn't feel like having another weird exchange so I stuck with the blokes from my club. Decided to leave fairly early because I was rooted and once again was randomly bailed up by her. This time I was leaving in a haste so she didn't have time to chat, but we exchanged this awkward as **** wave and I just kept walking.

It's moments like these when a guy must ask himself....what would GG.sexe do? He'd find something about her to love, suck it in, and proceed to screw not only her, but her sister, mom, aunt, grandma, hell, even her dad and brothers. Annihilate the nuclear family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back