Awww diddums

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda will probably trade him back to us for Adam Chatfield, such is their business sense.

He can't come back without holding a press conference and admitting he was a 'silly sausage' though! ;)

What I hope he has learnt, is what was explained to him at the end of last season, that loyalty at Optus is always rewarded.
He is the only player to ever walk away from the Carlton Football Club, and now he is paying the price for lack of loyalty and greed.

I am sure that the CFC and most of it's supporters would love to have him back, but at the moment it is hard to feel any sympathy for him.

u have to remember that hammil's move wasn't entirely his own decidion, h ewas influenced by is manager who told him to go for the money at st kilda, do u really think carlton will tak him back though? i mean i know we need him... but i suppose if he comes back we'll take him, it'd be stupid to say no...

Blues rock,

If his contract with St Kilda isn't water tight or if there is any chance of a legal loophole at all, you can bet the Carlton legal team will be on to it. From what I have been told he is not happy at St Kilda and is talking to David Allison about a way out.

Yes, Carlton would take him back (if they can), even after all that happened at the end of last year, he is still held in high esteem by the other players and hierarchy at the club. The reaction of the Carlton players towards him at the end of the match against St Kilda earlier in the year was obvious.

Of course before any of this happened, he would need to beg forgiveness. Maybe a couple of Acts of Contrition recited before Jack would suffice.
:D

Was there a clause in the contract about the coach?

I have had postings on my site about Worsfold coaching St Kilda and taking Camporeale with him. Any truth to those rumours?

Would seem incredible in light of Hamill's problems. If Worsfold was going anywhere, I would think it would be West but then again that would be worse than St Kilda at present.

It's probably a load of rubbish, most of it stems from Power fans.

Whoops! The Herald Sun has answered my question. Whoosha is indeed looking at St Kilda or Fremantle next year. Still, can't see Camporeale going with him. The salary cap may be the key once again.

ODN,
I saw an interview with Worsfold on the news last night, and he did say that he would be interested in the Freo or St Kilda coaching positions. But he wasn't interested in anything until the end of this season, his main priority at the moment is getting Carlton into the top four.

I haven't heard the rumour about him taking Campo with him. Although I have heard something about Campo going to Port next year. I doubt that it is true though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back