Training Axeman’s training reports and discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Ricky Henderson scored zero points or was not included on the "Survivor" score board on the HFC website. Even Scully scored a point.

I get paranoid about one player every year during preseason, and this year it is Hendo. Where is he??

So Ricky Henderson scored zero points or was not included on the "Survivor" score board on the HFC website. Even Scully scored a point.

I get paranoid about one player every year during preseason, and this year it is Hendo. Where is he??
I'd just like to know who this David Wirra character is who scored 6 points. He'll do ok.

I wouldn't be very concerned about what Henderson is up to at around this time if the year pre Xmas break, from the time he joined the club he has had very little presence prexmas. The year he was recruited his wife had a baby around this time so he had some extra time off and I wouldn't be surprised if it is both a body and mind management thing with him.
I think he would have been more than happy to leave the game after his time with Adelaide, so if this is what the club dose to keep him fresh in both mind and body then its all good from my end.

I highly doubt you'll see any of it from hawks board posters mate.

You're so far above any other opposing team posters who frequent here. All class. Happy to have you round these parts. :thumbsu:

There are a couple of Giants boys that are good value.
I hung there a bit last year waiting on the Hopper signing. Very similar board to ours.

Not training related but our friend Sicily is enjoying some practice at a driving range on the Bellarine. He's looking lean and a lot bigger than I expected. The wrist doesn't seem to be giving him any trouble

Not training related but our friend Sicily is enjoying some practice at a driving range on the Bellarine. He's looking lean and a lot bigger than I expected. The wrist doesn't seem to be giving him any trouble
Gee...

With his temper I'd hate to see him 3-putt after getting on the green in 2...:eek:

Gee...

With his temper I'd hate to see him 3-putt after getting on the green in 2...:eek:

I think he's dialled back the temper a lot, but still prone to the occasional brain fade. He's not on his own there though - even blokes like Gaff have their moments. Clarko will be working with him to find that fine line between playing aggressively and playing stupid. Many have said he's a very relaxed bloke off the field, (today was no exception) so it's just a case of white line fever. These brain fades should become even less common as he gets older and more mature.

He should develop into a good on-field leader for us, since he has the competitiveness and confidence in spades. Would love to see him as a forward too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back