Training Axeman’s training reports and discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beandip

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
AFL.com saying we reconvene NEXT Monday which is.... terrible - Now I only have this retaining wall to work on with no happiness in the form of training reports :( :( :(

The_Axeman

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL.com saying we reconvene NEXT Monday which is.... terrible - Now I only have this retaining wall to work on with no happiness in the form of training reports :( :( :(
AFL.com is wrong. Let’s just say that my pencil is sharpened and I have a fresh notepad ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topiary

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Remember last year Clarko was 'bigging up' Harry Ma for the condition he came back in and his performance throughout the pre-season. Would love for some of the other kids, like Worps, Moore and Lewis to get the same accolades this year...
You wont have to wait long. Add Harry Jones to the same list.

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Remember last year Clarko was 'bigging up' Harry Ma for the condition he came back in and his performance throughout the pre-season. Would love for some of the other kids, like Worps, Moore and Lewis to get the same accolades this year...
Worpel is looking very trim, did the exact opposite of Hodgeys first pre season.

Topiary

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Did he happen to mention how they managed to do such a good job of photoshopping Scully to look like he’s running?
Only comment on Scully, is “we will mirror the expectation we had with JOM, take it slowly and measured”. “We remain very positive”. “He is aware of the programme, it will take time, he clearly understands that and accepts it.” In the short time he has been with us he has been blown away by the communication with our team and the array of professionals involved and their record”

Top Bottom