Training Axeman’s training reports and discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I travel a lot for work and currently love in Kenya. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen is this picture. Walked into the local bottle shop and found this amazing wall of whiskey. Check out the range (particularly the Japanese - half of which you can’t get in Australia) at 20% lower prices than at home.

Magnificent. It would have been criminal if I hadn’t have bought the three bottles I did...

ba547742f71824752680610328319887.jpg

To quote my girl Jodie:

1549678766030.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lot should start a whiskey thread on Lethal's lounge

They are probably all doing tastings so it would end up as the whishky Sthread.

Surely if Chad is sitting out training with a calf at present, that Clarko pulls him from AFLX?!!

I'm expecting an announcement to that effect on Monday.

I was a bit surprised that he put his hand up to play tbh - is he back training or still in recovery

The melts when he starts stringing games together and having an impact

They will be epic
And once again media bites will have us once again accused of somehow rorting the system. You know, the same way we did with free agency. *sarcasm

Excellent fingers crossed we see him in the first month.
if scully is fit i would like to see him play on a wing with hendo.
i.smith to attend center bounces then roughy pushing in the middle in play as the extra big bodied midfielder :)
Imagine omerea, wingard, smith at the center bounce! speed! go hawks!

Anyone been to the Dan Murphy's on Nepean Hwy in Brighton?

Funnily enough, despite living 3 hours away, yes. Had to click and collect some Stone and Wood for my wedding because I couldn't get it from Dans in my town. Was in Melbourne for a concert anyway so no, I didn't drive that far just for some beer.
But I

Remove this Banner Ad

Back