Training Axeman’s training reports and discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Speaking to one of the guys down the park where I walk my dog. His son played with Hardwick in the juniors (knows the parents as well). He was saying that Hardwick doesn't get the respect he deserves as an AFL player. Told him that we at Hawthorn rate him very highly. He couldn't speak more highly of him as a footballer and a person (said his parents are top notch as well). Reckons he could be something special and we haven't seen the best of him (should play in the midfield is his opinion).
Or forward where he regularly kicked big bags in the TAC

RIOLINWITPUNCHS

Big Footy Member
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will Golds is very very intriguing Axe.

I was suprised he didn't get selected in the main draft let alone last until our 2nd rookie pick.

I guess the knock was his size but by all accounts he has a fantastic attitude to training and has really impressed.

You only have to look at a guy like Caleb Daniel to know these guys can make it.

Mojo

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will Golds is very very intriguing Axe.

I was suprised he didn't get selected in the main draft let alone last until our 2nd rookie pick.

I guess the knock was his size but by all accounts he has a fantastic attitude to training and has really impressed.

You only have to look at a guy like Caleb Daniel to know these guys can make it.
Golds impressed me at training the other week.. just has the footy nous and physical capabilities to forge a career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

threesixpio

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Next week I'll look forward to where I can buy the best parma in Australia then. :cool:
Wasn’t there some extended Parma vs Parmi argument on Bigfooty once (correct abbreviation/vernacular argument) ? Pretty sure there was. Stupid thread filled with STUPID people who say Parmi

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wasn’t there some extended Parma vs Parmi argument on Bigfooty once (correct abbreviation/vernacular argument) ? Pretty sure there was. Stupid thread filled with STUPID people who say Parmi
I checked the australian parmigiana forum for opinions but they were too busy talking footy.

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Admin #1,415

rogiebear93

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What the hell?

That's astonishing no matter the level or talent difference between the sides.
It's always the mid sized kids who do this sort of damage in those games. Looking at Hardwick, he was obviously too strong for the smalls and too quick for anyone who could match strength.

Absolute nightmare of a match up in the juniors.

Top Bottom