Training Axeman’s training reports and discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The ground appears to have been resurfaced. Looks like you could eat breakfast off it but large fence up around the whole ground and no posts so not this week at Waverley I wouldn’t think.
What about this post?

Remember last year Clarko was 'bigging up' Harry Ma for the condition he came back in and his performance throughout the pre-season. Would love for some of the other kids, like Worps, Moore and Lewis to get the same accolades this year...

You wont have to wait long. Add Harry Jones to the same list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Conditioning contact at the Club always gives me his pre Christmas standout and this year could not seperate Worps, Harry and ML.

Did he happen to mention how they managed to do such a good job of photoshopping Scully to look like he’s running?

Did he happen to mention how they managed to do such a good job of photoshopping Scully to look like he’s running?

Only comment on Scully, is “we will mirror the expectation we had with JOM, take it slowly and measured”. “We remain very positive”. “He is aware of the programme, it will take time, he clearly understands that and accepts it.” In the short time he has been with us he has been blown away by the communication with our team and the array of professionals involved and their record”

So when is training back? It's not Monday and Axeman has sharpened his pencil... Today? Tomorrow? Friday? Back at Waverley I assume?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back