Ayres Form after 8 Rounds

Where do you rate him?

• Hes doing OK; he'll be there next year

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Hes doing OK; but the Board will sack him 5th or lower

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Hes still learning the caper and will go whatever happens {except a premiership}

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • He'll go crazy and then resign

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Skun Cats

Mrs Ayres will be rubbing her hands with glee after another fine Crowd Provoking, Player Hugging, performance from her bloke. Well Done Ayresy.

With 3 Wins at least remaining; and giving Adelaide the best start to a home and away yet Id say the top 4 finish will be a motza........get out the contract

I think we should be giving more consideration to the Crows going top 2 (at the expense of the smears) than whether we will be top 8 or top 4!

After all, we are only 2 games behind the buggers and have a look at their last 3 matches in particular! Crows have a much better run home.

We have 3 winnables out of five.
topjars, I reckon all 5 games are winable. No real tough unwinable games remaining this year (showdown probably the most difficult). Top-4 spot looks safe now. Just a question of Brisbane or Port in the 1st week of the finals. Who would we prefer to play? Brisbane (Gabba) as we have a good record against them, or Port (FP with majority crowd support) who we have an ordinary recent record?

Originally posted by topjars
Brisbane up there would be a concern coming straight from a Freo loss in the last round dare I say it :(
We will beat Freo in the last round to take revenge for them starting the rot at the end of last season. Have faith topjars. :D

My faith has been wobbled Kane.
Now that Mr and Mrs Ayres can order another yearly subscription of "Topjars Monthy, there is always the danger of relaxing with the comfort zone hunkering down from asunder.

Im the first to applaud Gazzas re appointment by his keepers. Now lets promote Carey and get on with it:eek:

Back