chrisvu

Senior List
Nov 22, 2003
Traralgon
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
CARLTON
Is it just me, or does Mc Chins seem extremely quiet tonight? Maybe the fact that his Pies are being spanked probably doesn't help. :D

Tas said:
When you get embarassed by an undermanned Essendon then you know your team is a pile of crap no matter how much money is thrown at them.

Well said!!!! Spot on!!!

Where' murray, crackpot and zeke??? Awfully quiet tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Same ol' Eddie, always whinging,
Same ol' Eddie, always whinging.

Give it up.

itsintheblood said:
Well said!!!! Spot on!!!

Where' murray, crackpot and zeke??? Awfully quiet tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, it is embarassing and I am not gloating over how pathetic they are. It is extremely sad, not much heart in the side other than Buckley. This game should have been a close game.

Tarrant is playing like a freaking zombie. Presti and Wakelin are making Lloyd and Lucas look like AA forwards. I don't even like Collingwood and I am embarassed for them.

Tas said:
Seriously, it is embarassing and I am not gloating over how pathetic they are. It is extremely sad, not much heart in the side other than Buckley. This game should have been a close game.

Tarrant is playing like a freaking zombie. Presti and Wakelin are making Lloyd and Lucas look like AA forwards. I don't even like Collingwood and I am embarassed for them.

I'm sick of hearing about excuses on tarrant. The guy looks like he just wants to go surfing. Absolutely no interest in the game whatsoever. And he's probably on 400 - 500 big ones too. Collingwood have gone backwards now under malthouse. Let's hope sam newman gives him a grant thomas like grilling.

But dont get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of it. When I was telling all these collingwood fools we'll (tigers) be waving to them on the way past, they laughed. Who'd laughing now???? :D

Yesterday Eddie said "We are currently in negotiations to enable Collingwood matches and regular highlight packages to be telecast via CNBC Asia sport channels into 40 million homes throughout the Asia pacific region".

Eddie might be having second thoughts on that deal. ;)

Well you know the funny thing about this is they're (collingwood) just signed a new sponsorship package with Wizard home loans JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW and Headie McGuano is bragging how part of the deal includes sending vision of Collingcouldn't to 40 million people in Asia, wow how good is that another 40,000,000 who think Collingcan't are crap.

Imagine Sum One Young or some other Asian gent thinking "it ain't so bad all we get is clappy corringwood fliday nite game, but why you stinking aussie bastards make us risten to that broody McGuire bastard??"

Its only half time here in Adelaide but im gathering it aint gonna get any better for me :( . Pathetic effort by the pies so far. Terrible turnovers and the Dons certainly look like they want it a heap more. If Tarrant is injured he shouldn't be there, but since he is out there i take it he isn't. He does not look interested at all and is not putting himself in any position to do any damage. Now surely MM can tell him what to do, and if he doesn't do it, drag him. He is constantly out of position for a key position forward who is the main focal point.

what good is a bucket full of $$$$$$$$ when ya carnt buy any decent players !!
got nice furniture at the lexas centre so they say !! hehehe

Saintsfan said:
Well you know the funny thing about this is they're (collingwood) just signed a new sponsorship package with Wizard home loans JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW and Headie McGuano is bragging how part of the deal includes sending vision of Collingcouldn't to 40 million people in Asia, wow how good is that another 40,000,000 who think Collingcan't are crap.

Imagine Sum One Young or some other Asian gent thinking "it ain't so bad all we get is clappy corringwood fliday nite game, but why you stinking aussie bastards make us risten to that broody McGuire bastard??"

RACIST :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Warrior named Lica said:
40 million asians can't be Wong! racist meh talk to your own cheer squad mate remember a bloke called winmar??

Or perhaps you own coach? We're playing Davis just to have a black boy in the side wasn't it?

Saintsfan said:
40 million asians can't be Wong! racist meh talk to your own cheer squad mate remember a bloke called winmar??

Or perhaps you own coach? We're playing Davis just to have a black boy in the side wasn't it?

I was directing it at one person moron!
Deal with racism on a personal level. You cant have a go at ALL collingwood supporters for a truckload of ********ed idiots who sat at Vic Park in 1993, pal.

And as for Leon davis - QUOTE WHAT MM SAID OR SHUT UP.

Be very careful. TWIT

I was directing it at one person moron!
Deal with racism on a personal level. You cant have a go at ALL collingwood supporters for a truckload of ********ed idiots who sat at Vic Park in 1993, pal.

And as for Leon davis - QUOTE WHAT MM SAID OR SHUT UP.

Be very careful. TWIT

yeah have a tissue. My post wasn't racist and your just a pathetic loser trying to channel your pain, so its alright if I'm a collingwood supporter to slag anyone but a harmless stereotypical joke I should be hung for.

And why would I want to quote malthouse, most of what comes out of his mouth is sucked out of eddie anyway

Collingwood is crap 40 million asians cant be wong

Saintsfan said:
yeah have a tissue. My post wasn't racist and your just a pathetic loser trying to channel your pain, so its alright if I'm a collingwood supporter to slag anyone but a harmless stereotypical joke I should be hung for.

And why would I want to quote malthouse, most of what comes out of his mouth is sucked out of eddie anyway

Collingwood is crap 40 million asians cant be wong

Yeah you are right...
Saints = CULTURE RICH
Success and no off field scandal...
You must be a proud little man?

Rough_Edges said:
you guys are so obsessed with Eddie...freaks.

Do we have any choice? He is in my hair, my bathroom. my oh don't mention it.

Get out you ********. I have had enough. get out... itls like swatting flies. I wish it was as easy as catching mice. they're easy too. get out. !!

Yeah you are right...
Saints = CULTURE RICH
Success and no off field scandal...
You must be a proud little man?

woo your getting a little personal here arent you champ??

now tell us again about some kinghit thirty or so centuries ago, and culture oooh that hurts, especially coming from a club that dealt drugs out of its front office.

You people think your above being the laughing stock you are???

every bell and whistle rang as Eddie launched the new sponsorship deal that would make Collingwont the highest paid club in the world, soon their name will be up in lights on the moon. Pity the ticker don't match the rhetoric.

Yeah I bet if wizard are watching tonight they reckon its money well spent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back