B&F Top 10 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for this self indulgent thread, but does anyone out there know the top 10 place getters in Hawthorn's B&F (Peter Crimmins Medal) pre-2000?
Email the Club, mate - they’ll help

Sorry for this self indulgent thread, but does anyone out there know the top 10 place getters in Hawthorn's B&F (Peter Crimmins Medal) pre-2000?

I know that Michael Tuck finished second about 7 times, normally behind Lethal.

But i agree with Brant, the club will tell you if we can't.

2018 Top Ten Prediction:

1. Mitchell
2. Stratton
3. McEvoy
4. Gunston
5. Bruest
6. Sicily
7. Smith
8. Omeara
9. Burgoyne
10. Shiels

unlucky....Hardwick or Impey or Henderson

Shiels could be higher.

I know it was you second post. Nevermind

Im just saying... you said... "did you read the op?".... well, if you read my first post then you would know clearly i did.

so my second post was just me offering some support to a low traffic thread

I don't know why you bothered buzzing me about it.

Im just saying... you said... "did you read the op?".... well, if you read my first post then you would know clearly i did.

so my second post was just me offering some support to a low traffic thread

I don't know why you bothered buzzing me about it.
I see both of your POV's but imagine the Mods job if everything posted wasn't relevant to the OP...we could save '000's of posts on the big fish thread to start with, forget the whinging about player X being no good, delisted, going to make it etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see both of your POV's but imagine the Mods job if everything posted wasn't relevant to the OP...we could save '000's of posts on the big fish thread to start with, forget the whinging about player X being no good, delisted, going to make it etc.

Fair post, but wow... you joined in 08 and are still a debutant? There is something really impressive to me about that.

Fair post, but wow... you joined in 08 and are still a debutant? There is something really impressive to me about that.
True, I totally forgot I joined back then, went about life for a while moved back to Aus for a bit then back to Japan, was still over here in '08, saw the loss in '12 with a quick trip down, then the win in '13 although haven't seen much live in the past 3 years as have a 3yo now.
Did read a bit on BF for a while, but more just watched the games (not only ours - love the game in general) from here and look forward to seeing us back at the top.
From what I've seen this year, and I got to a couple of games in April and May, we have the cattle but maybe not the nucleus just yet.
As per my last previous post, not really related to the OP but happy to be part of the discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back