B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah played up down the club got kicked out ....went to the bingo to pick up...no good...anyway they all had their own teeth..and I like em gummy..had a few more... got picked up by the cops ...told em I was Phil Stevens..didnt work...then Bret Connell..didnt work...they still kept hitting me ...I then confessed I was Plod...that is Mister Plod..hope Emmitt is OK with that...Got out today lunchtime and they wouldnot even spot me $20 to get a taxi home..something about Hicks using the whole budget for that sort of stuff....so who won again?

Cardio Carl - please delete my quote from your post asking about who deleted the $$$. I don't wan't people to get the impression from your message that I posted it.

Thanks
Tigernuts

Sorry young gun!...did'nt know how to link it!

It would be great if the original poster could reply...otherwise did anyone else see the rego of that poster?.

Carl

Rumour around bayside he was getting $$ from a major club sponsor

It came from the mouth of a senior St Bede's player that happens to be playing against his old club this weekend. I happen to live in the bayside area, be a former Tigers player and still speak to and see some of the players.

The post was removed by the moderator.

Thought it was worth posting and that VAFA people have the right to know about potential cheats.

Yeah played up down the club got kicked out ....went to the bingo to pick up...no good...anyway they all had their own teeth..and I like em gummy..had a few more... got picked up by the cops ...told em I was Phil Stevens..didnt work...then Bret Connell..didnt work...they still kept hitting me ...I then confessed I was Plod...that is Mister Plod..hope Emmitt is OK with that...Got out today lunchtime and they wouldnot even spot me $20 to get a taxi home..something about Hicks using the whole budget for that sort of stuff....so who won again?

Our prayers have been heard - the District Messiah has returned....tell us, tells us oh great Rabioli, how did you make the miracle on the weekend occur?

I have 1 fish and 1 stubby...please delivery a meal and 4 slabs oh great one.

It came from the mouth of a senior St Bede's player that happens to be playing against his old club this weekend. I happen to live in the bayside area, be a former Tigers player and still speak to and see some of the players.

Thought it was worth posting and that VAFA people have the right to know about potential cheats.

Thanks for clarity, ginger!

You still got that chip on both shoulders about the Tigers, Benny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stop playing games benny we all know that is david kinsella. he has played for nearly every team in a,b & c grade over the years. i do not know the inner workings of the st bedes football club, but wouldnt it be even more stupid to pay a player this year after such as year last year with everyone's eyes on them? i dont think it could be done that easily and nor would kinsella tell everyone.

Me thinks we are going to have a lot more even competition than everybody first thought. SKOBS and Beauy wins have upset the apple cart. OMs were our run and out gunned by a more disciplined and more committed team...and the silvertails didnt like it...I dont reckon they have much depth and if the winter is unkind to them they could fall into relegation stakes quite easily

Hey cardio...not allowed to speak?...who us sharks.....god Im worried about you...we are a district club where all men are created equal...not like the feudalistic system that operates in the private school boys teams...and I have some advice on getting married....take a long hard look at her and then decide if you want to give her all of your worldy belongings and half of your super as well as a tidy little some every month for the privelidge of seeing your kids once a fortnight...if the answer is yes then you are truly in love...good luck

Me thinks we are going to have a lot more even competition than everybody first thought. SKOBS and Beauy wins have upset the apple cart. OMs were our run and out gunned by a more disciplined and more committed team...and the silvertails didnt like it...I dont reckon they have much depth and if the winter is unkind to them they could fall into relegation stakes quite easily

Hey cardio...not allowed to speak?...who us sharks.....god Im worried about you...we are a district club where all men are created equal...not like the feudalistic system that operates in the private school boys teams...and I have some advice on getting married....take a long hard look at her and then decide if you want to give her all of your worldy belongings and half of your super as well as a tidy little some every month for the privelidge of seeing your kids once a fortnight...if the answer is yes then you are truly in love...good luck

Sounds like lava life is working a treat now a days, as they say son 1 down 99 to go! :eek:

Ah!, lifes good - great to have ya back big fella.

When you have 5 beautiful 'billy lids' like yourself , no doubt big fella you have done the indepth study on seperation & divorce, so cheers for the advice.

Need to put my tips in early this week as I'm heading down to Tassie later today to fish The Great Lake and head down to Hobart to lay some hard earn on a couple of mates horses at Royal Elwick on Sunday.

Looks like being a great round and very dissappointed I'm not heading to Sportscover on Sunday for what will be an absolute down to earth, hard as nails game of Footy.

Beaumaris vs Caulfield
(If the surfer boys get up their relegation odds go way out)

Marcelin vs MHOS
(Great opportunity for the Home side to conduct a working bee around the club then join in after quarter time)

St Bedes vs Old Melburnians
(The margin will provide a great indication for the Bayside Derby next week - could be 1st ever lock out - the old grandstand will be 'sardine city')

Uni vs Old Essendon
(1st Draw for the year)

Ajax vs St Kevins
(Fan of both sides this year - tough however have to go with the big boys)

All the best & have a great weekend boys & girls!

stop playing games benny we all know that is david kinsella. he has played for nearly every team in a,b & c grade over the years. i do not know the inner workings of the st bedes football club, but wouldnt it be even more stupid to pay a player this year after such as year last year with everyone's eyes on them? i dont think it could be done that easily and nor would kinsella tell everyone.

Are you serious? It wouldn't be hard at all.

Keep giving us the good oil Benny... you've clearly got a few people rattled.

St Bedes vs Old Melburnians

I think St Bedes will get home in a close one here. Kinsella will be the difference.

Cheers,

The "Nut"

Ask the StBede's player who told me the Phibbs story to clarify.

As I said, he plays against his old team this week.
\

BennyMof,

Why & where would you be talking to a bloke that you included in your Most Ordinary Blokes list of 2006? You are a GOOSE!!!

Stop trying to cause trouble for my little mate Davey K and SBMT!

Benny Mof's Top 10 2006

1. Jason McNiece (VAFAUA)

2. David Kinsella (Old Melburnians, Parkdale, StBede's)

3. Scott Mollard (Old Xavs)

4. Nick Sweeny aka Brian Speaking (StKevin's recruiting guru)

5. Trent Skurrie (Collegians, Old Essendon)

6. The Wintle's (StBede's)

7. Paul O'Shaunassey aka Jackaman (Old Camberwell coach)

8. Dan Mahoney (St Kevin's)

9. Andrew Ramsden (Old Trinity)

10. Benny MOF (Beaumaris)

Ordinary blokes no longer in the VAFA:
Tim Harvey (St Bernards)
Scott McPherson (Old Essendon, Old Trinity)
Lincoln Reynolds (Old Trinity)
Nathan Pope (StKevins)
Mark Luxon's old man (Old Ivanhoe)
George Haros (Old Ivanhoe)

\

BennyMof,

Why & where would you be talking to a bloke that you included in your Most Ordinary Blokes list of 2006? You are a GOOSE!!!

Benny Mof's Top 10 2006

Tim Harvey (St Bernards)
Nathan Pope (StKevins)

Given that he also included himself in that list it wouldn't be below him to put his own mate in his worst blokes list.

\

BennyMof,

Benny Mof's Top 10 2006

Tim Harvey (St Bernards)
Nathan Pope (StKevins)
Surely Skurrie would be climbing in the rankings.

Add one to your list of blokes no longer in the VAFA, B.MOF... James Heritage. I heard his nose has been the bookend to the Bridge at the other end of Sydney Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back