B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
parkins.JPG

I am told by several sources that Blacks coach Anthony Parkin couldn't make it to the game on the weekend and look what happened...Blacks lost!!!

I notice nobody has been able to confirm or otherwise my statement above?

MHSOB will roll AJAX this week. They are starting to get all their players back on the park after missing about 15 certain starters. Enough OE and SKOB pump ups, dont underestimate the unicorns

Well it’s that time again, lets have a look at this weeks games…

OEG V Marcellin @ Keilor Hill – 15 points
OM’s V Uni Blacks @ The Junction – 34 points
MHSOB V Ajax @ The Public School – 45 points
St Bogans Mentone V Beaumaris @ The VAFA disgrace – 54 points
SKOB V Caulfied @ Righetti – 28 points

Match of the Round – OEG V Marcellin
Another blockbuster at Keilor Hill with plenty at stake.

One to Watch – OM’s V Blacks
Just to see what reception Lacey will receive.

B Grade Player of Round 5 – Ben Phibbs (St Bogans Mentone)
10 goals and not even in the best… UNLUCKY!!!

TBP...yet to tip the sharks this year? Have a sense of adventure old boy.....The two most interesting games this week are SKOB v Caulfield..mmmm Gino V Sinclair..I'll plum for the SKOB at home and of course St Bedes v The Born again SHARKS.....should be very interesting

TBP...yet to tip the sharks this year? Have a sense of adventure old boy.....The two most interesting games this week are SKOB v Caulfield..mmmm Gino V Sinclair..I'll plum for the SKOB at home and of course St Bedes v The Born again SHARKS.....should be very interesting

Rabs old chap, I tipped your boys last week if my memory serves me correctly.

Having played both St Bogans Mentone and the your boys I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow as the Bogans are a very impressive unit.

I'll buy the first slab for the Sharks if they can beat the bogans tomorrow.

Rabs old chap, I tipped your boys last week if my memory serves me correctly.

Having played both St Bogans Mentone and the your boys I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow as the Bogans are a very impressive unit.

I'll buy the first slab for the Sharks if they can't beat the bogans tomorrow.
If they can or can't beat the bogans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just having a quick look at a couple of teams websites and thought a few of you might get a bit of a laugh out of this one.
Have a look at the wrap up on OM's website after SBMT smashed them on the weekend. http://www.omfc.com.au/
SBMT tough? hardly
coach and heirarchy would be embarrassed by what has been written,
quote "An unbiased observer could only leave the ground with one conclusion: that whilst the Tigers won, only the boys in Dark Blue deserved respect for the way they went about playing the game"

that respect will get OM's all the way to C Grade

Can anyone confirm if David Teasdale is Russel Barnes love child?

I heard that he could have been conceived in a night of passsion after one of Ormonds A grade flags...

Can anyone confirm if David Teasdale is Russel Barnes love child?

I heard that he could have been conceived in a night of passsion after one of Ormonds A grade flags...

Rusty,

I can confirm a DNA test was done on David and he is in fact the love child of Pauline Hansen & Peter Hellier. BAD LUCK BARNEY!!!

Regards

Surly

Well it’s that time again, lets have a look at this weeks games…

OEG V Marcellin @ Keilor Hill – 15 points
OM’s V Uni Blacks @ The Junction – 34 points
MHSOB V Ajax @ The Public School – 45 points
St Bogans Mentone V Beaumaris @ The VAFA disgrace – 54 points
SKOB V Caulfied @ Righetti – 28 points

Match of the Round – OEG V Marcellin
Another blockbuster at Keilor Hill with plenty at stake.

One to Watch – OM’s V Blacks
Just to see what reception Lacey will receive.

B Grade Player of Round 5 – Ben Phibbs (St Bogans Mentone)
10 goals and not even in the best… UNLUCKY!!!

What about melb high's ground? It is in worse condition then mentone and its smaller.

OEG vs Marcellin
OM vs Uni Blacks
MHSOB vs Ajax
SKOB vs Caulfield

and the big derby - cannot wait, just like Xmas night - getting there early too put the rugs down, thermos and sangers for a fantastic game at Brindisi.

St Bedes vs Beaumaris.

After seeing Beauy against OM, I think the pace of the game will be played at such high speed - skill & strength will takeover after that.

Looking forward to catching up with Barney & Big Mac for a lemon squash after the game.

Brian Speaking - are you coming up?.....if so I'll make sure Scotty Dog is muzzled & leashed

All the best for the weekend boys & girls.

well stumpy i just followed your link into the OM's website and had a read of the write up bewteen then tigers and OM's and as i said i was there for the first half and saw not 1 player sniped or knees dropped into them or anything of this nature.. were they wacthing the right game? they also went as far as to say #22 from the tiges has a bad hair style. Although it is terrible i must admit, he towelled them up in the half i saw. i think OM's better keep their eyes in their own backyard and learn how to get a kick and stop the opposition getting a kick. I guess money can't buy you manners or grace.

well stumpy i just followed your link into the OM's website and had a read of the write up bewteen then tigers and OM's and as i said i was there for the first half and saw not 1 player sniped or knees dropped into them or anything of this nature.. were they wacthing the right game? they also went as far as to say #22 from the tiges has a bad hair style. Although it is terrible i must admit, he towelled them up in the half i saw. i think OM's better keep their eyes in their own backyard and learn how to get a kick and stop the opposition getting a kick. I guess money can't buy you manners or grace.

Never assume that you went to MGS to be writing on there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back