B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHSOB will roll AJAX this week. They are starting to get all their players back on the park after missing about 15 certain starters. Enough OE and SKOB pump ups, dont underestimate the unicorns
GREAT WIN BY MHSOB.....
Saw the first half and the old boys were having a real dip and were on their way to a good win....
GREAT COMEBACK BY SKOB....
Ventured down after half time,SKOB were dead and buried...
Coach made some telling changes and the desperation and teamwork returned.Especialy in the centre where no`s 1,4,9 and 10 dominated to bring home a fighting WIN.........

Two top games in one day ......I WILL BE BACK TO SEE MORE..........

SKOB V OEG.............game of round next week.......

I think St Bede's and OE are the yard stick of this competition at the moment. They seem to be winning the big games and have some pretty good players on paper.
It will be a good test for St Kevins against OE to find out as a team where they are actually at.
As for us we better pull our finger out or we wont win too many more games.

I think St Bede's and OE are the yard stick of this competition at the moment. They seem to be winning the big games and have some pretty good players on paper.
It will be a good test for St Kevins against OE to find out as a team where they are actually at.

Any truth to the rumour you're out for the year DC?

DC, you may not be aware but St Kevin's are the only team to have beaten St Bedes this year. Dont rate SKOB? Not many will beat them this year, and they are 10 times harder to defeat at 'The Ratcage'!

I do rate St Kevins Brian. They showed us a clean pair of heels 2 rds ago as well.
If they beat OE and already have taken care of us and St Bedes. Then maybe your right, they are not getting the respect they deserve.
Although Brian if you were tipping this week and St Bedes were playing St Kevins who would you tip? I believe St Bedes have got alot better after 6 rds.
I think the comp is pretty even. You just better come to play every week!!

Some classic media comments for your entertainment boys & girls

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." - (Shane Wakelin)
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." (Mick Malthouse - Collingwood)

"I'm going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes." (Peter Bell - Fremantle - on his University Law studies)

"You guys line up alphabetically by height," and "you guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle." (Barry Hall Sydney Captain at training)

"I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to." (Brock Maclean - Melbourne) on whether he had visited the Pyramids during his visit to Egypt.

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." (Kevin Sheedy on James Hird)

"It's basically the same, just darker." (Jonathan Brown) on night Grand Finals vs Day Games

"I told him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Barass, I don't know and I don't care' ". (Ron Barassi talking about Gary Cowton)

"I want to kick 70 or 80 goals this season, whichever comes first." (Barry Hall - Sydney) when asked about the upcoming season:

"Luke Hodge - the 21 year old, who turned 22 a few weeks ago." (Dermott Brereton)

"Chad had done a bit of mental arithmetic with a calculator." (Mark Williams)

"He scored that goal after only 22 seconds - totally against the run of play." (Dermott Brereton)

"We actually got the winning goal three minutes from the end but then they scored." (Ben Cousins - West Coast Eagles)

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body". (Luke Darcy)

"That kick was absolutely unique, except for the one before it which was identical." (Dermott Brereton)

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in football - but none of them serious." (Adrian Anderson)

"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." (Andrew Demetriou)

"I would not say he (Chris Judd) is the best centreman in the AFL, but there are none better." (Dermott Brereton)

"I never comment on umpires and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat." (Terry Wallace)

(Garry Lyon) "Have you ever thought of writing your autobiography?" (David Swartz) "On what?"

"Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw." (Dermott Brereton)

"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." (Dermott Brereton)

Very humerous Carl, it was funny aswell! By the way, is Dermott the biggest knob ever to do special ( i use the term 'special' very loosely) comments on footy? Absolute clown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very humerous Carl, it was funny aswell! By the way, is Dermott the biggest knob ever to do special ( i use the term 'special' very loosely) comments on footy? Absolute clown

David Schwarz struggles very hard too... didn't think he ever had a very good football brain so what he is doing in the special comments box trying to analysis is beyond me!

A cousin of mine played down in your comp by the name of Lincoln Reynolds and after he was drafted i never followed much of his form. Although he isn't playing this year, how was his form for the last couple of years?

Lets not get excited boys - Saints ain't moving, it is just a media ploy by the CEO to get the council to approve their pokies transfer before they have to go to Gaming & Licence tribunal. If they do this then the tribunal cannot take away any machines.

Classic media statement.."we are out of here.".."had a gutful"...."seek alternative venues" .....and then state they are going to keep paying their lease for next 30 years, keep the social club and maybe train there once a month...come on Archie, who ya kidding?

Gee surprise surprise, Butters announces Saints are not moving and will work with council to continue with development?

Could St Bedes be in discussion with Council & Cheltenham FC (SFL) to use the Weatherall Rd ground on alternate weeks from 2008 whether they are in A Grade or not??????

Stay Tuned!

Gee surprise surprise, Butters announces Saints are not moving and will work with council to continue with development?

Could St Bedes be in discussion with Council & Cheltenham FC (SFL) to use the Weatherall Rd ground on alternate weeks from 2008 whether they are in A Grade or not??????

Stay Tuned!

Lets hope so. When my 12 year old cousin can land them from the centre square, any news is good news.

Lets hope so. When my 12 year old cousin can land them from the centre square, any news is good news.

Well all B grade sides should be rushing to sign your 12yr old cousin Slay, as every team so far has struggled to kick any against them.

David Schwarz struggles very hard too... didn't think he ever had a very good football brain so what he is doing in the special comments box trying to analysis is beyond me!

Speaking of football 'brains', why don't we get Tommy Brain in there doing some sort of special comments? The man's obviously a genious!!

Interesting to note that Russell Morris has stopped his little summaries from the weekends game on the Om website since they started geting smashed.

Losing a bit of interest?

Uni Blacks easily accounted for OM's down at junction.. Evans booting a nice 4 along the way. Still rolling along in quiet a good position after 6 rounds equal top! 19's have also moved up to premier division this year - future bright at the blacks!

St Bedes take on the team renowed for their choking in AJAX, the only way i beleive AJAX could win this one is if the tigers were not at full strength which they are likely to be at this week.
Anstey, Neville, Hellier, Corda and Francis are all out - however the sasuage rolls at the headquarters could be seen as an obsticale for the 'jackas' as they could be seen as a choking hazard for them, and it's not as if they haven't choked b4.

sF

Whats Anstey doing? blonde tips?

My mail is that added to those outs this week. still number 1 ruckman 90% chance to miss and a few other key runners will also still be out. Do they have the same fitness coach as st kilda?

How are St. Kevins going this year?
I have seen them a couple of times, however i dodn't think that they were anything special.

sF

To whom ever has hidden the hats at Beauy training...very funny..now I am under enormous pressure......

The reserves umpire at St Bedes is without doubt the first one in his family to walk upright and should be shot on sight....not that I am bitter or anything...

Why all this crap about the St Bedes U19s when the Beauy unders is also undefeated in the same comp??

All games at that crap venue at Brindisi St should be moved to HQ

ST Kilda are a trajedy...and Lyon cant coach either

David Teasdale is not Barneys lovechild...that head could never be the result of love!!

AND I am not going on a diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back