B Smith v S Walsh

B Smith v S Walsh

• B Smith

• S Walsh

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh people can vote what they want. Doesn't bother me anymore, I think I used to take this way too seriously.

Hope Smith plays well in the finals btw, seems like a player who will thrive on the big stage.
More a dig at those supporters who claim there is an AFL wide vendetta against their club supposedly preventing votes towards their player.

But yes, I think we have all taken this too seriously at some point in time. But to me, there’s something exciting about having the best young players in the comp, which is why the Bont v Cripps argument was huge at the time and followed by Smith v Walsh

How does this end up being about Port players? Thread is clearly about Baz vs Walsh.

Also I'd take Walsh and Baz over Rozee and Butters if we're going down that path.
It's not about port players, I was simply making a comment about the thread and relating it to my team.
This is a conversation after all.

It's not about port players, I was simply making a comment about the thread and relating it to my team.
This is a conversation after all.
Yes a convo about a poll between two particular players, otherwise it would state please add your teams players to the mix if you feel like it. :oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:

After your main board post in the smith takes leave thread it seems you might be a bit happy about smith’s misfortune and taking time to gloat.

wait until Walsh tears port apart in a final too. It is bound to happen.

After your main board post in the smith takes leave thread it seems you might be a bit happy about smith’s misfortune and taking time to gloat.

wait until Walsh tears port apart in a final too. It is bound to happen.

This is the thread to discuss Walsh over Smith. Stay on topic.

Both great young players but I wouldn't swap Rozee or Butters for either.
What a draft year that was.

You would in a heartbeat.

how many times did rozee s**t himself in the prelim?

You would in a heartbeat.

how many times did rozee sh*t himself in the prelim?
How did your pin-up boy Smith go in the grand final?

s**t himself

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went pretty well in the prior couple games.
Yeah was great in games where his team were embaressing the opposition

How did your pin-up boy Smith go in the grand final?

sh*t himself

Smith didn’t have his best game in the grand final, but it was not his worst either. And it certainly did not diminish what smith did in the semi and prelim. Only one of those games we were “embarrassing” the opposition by the way. In the gf we got beaten on the day by a better side and most are at peace with that. Well done.

Rozee during the prelim backed out of multiple contests and fumbled under pressure constantly, which is what I was alluding to.

Last edited:
Smith didn’t have his best game in the grand final, but it was not his worst either. And it certainly did not diminish what smith did in the semi and prelim. Only one of those games we were “embarrassing” the opposition by the way. In the gf we got beaten on the day by a better side and most are at peace with that. Well done.

Rozee during the prelim backed out of multiple contests and fumbled under pressure constantly, which is what I was alluding to.
I am alluding to Smiths soft attempt and picking up a disputed ball, he didn't want to put his body on the line. Cost you guys a goal and swung the momentum away from you and you were never able to revover

If you are going to criticize other players half assed attempts than at least admit when your guy does it. Even funnier for a guy to put suck a squib contest in when he carries on that he has ice in his veins

I am alluding to Smiths soft attempt and picking up a disputed ball, he didn't want to put his body on the line. Cost you guys a goal and swung the momentum away from you and you were never able to revover

If you are going to criticize other players half assed attempts than at least admit when your guy does it. Even funnier for a guy to put suck a squib contest in when he carries on that he has ice in his veins

You are welcome to your bragging and you might be able to pick out isolated incidents, perhaps ones that weren’t there that you see to just heighten your bragging, so I’m not sure what response you want from me?

You are welcome to your bragging and you might be able to pick out isolated incidents, perhaps ones that weren’t there that you see to just heighten your bragging, so I’m not sure what response you want from me?
How am I bragging?

You are the one having a crack at Rozee for shitting himself in the prelim when your bloke did the ******* same thing in the grand final, in a very crucial moment that turned the momentum of the game

How am I bragging?

You are the one having a crack at Rozee for shitting himself in the prelim when your bloke did the ******* same thing in the grand final, in a very crucial moment that turned the momentum of the game

congrats on the gf win. I’m not sure what else you want me to say?

so far we’ve heard Daniel big manning Gawn, Petracca going beast mode, and this innocuous whatever smith did as the thing that turned the game. I appreciate you will just talk down to whatever I say from here so I wish you all the best.

congrats on the gf win. I’m not sure what else you want me to say?

so far we’ve heard Daniel big manning Gawn, Petracca going beast mode, and this innocuous whatever smith did as the thing that turned the game. I appreciate you will just talk down to whatever I say from here so I wish you all the best.
You realise it was you that starting talking a player to start off, right?

I haven't mentioned a single thing about anything other the two players you were talking about (Smith & Rozee)

My point has been maybe don't talk s**t about players going in soft when the player you are defending did so in his last game

You realise it was you that starting talking a player to start off, right?

I haven't mentioned a single thing about anything other the two players you were talking about (Smith & Rozee)

My point has been maybe don't talk sh*t about players going in soft when the player you are defending did so in his last game

congrats on your win

Oh so you can pick a game out in isolation but when someone does it to a Dogs player the game doesn't matter because he played well in other games?

😂😂😂

Oh so you can pick a game out in isolation but when someone does it to a Dogs player the game doesn't matter because he played well in other games?

😂😂😂

Stinger was a bit loose with the facts regarding smith only performing when we were embarrassing the opposition (a one point semi final margin is hardly embarrassing) so forgive me for not taking his word as complete gospel. I’m still not sure what incident he refers to. Being at peace with the result I think I’d remember a match turning effort such as he described.

Happy to be corrected, given the multitude of other posters who pull out their own game turning moments.The way I see it, we got jumped early, fought our way back and then in front but then didn’t have another gear when the counter punch came and paid the price against a very good side playing great footy. No more, no less.

stinger got his validation from me, wondering if you are seeking similar?

Stinger was a bit loose with the facts regarding smith only performing when we were embarrassing the opposition (a one point semi final margin is hardly embarrassing) so forgive me for not taking his word as complete gospel. I’m still not sure what incident he refers to. Being at peace with the result I think I’d remember a match turning effort such as he described.

Happy to be corrected, given the multitude of other posters who pull out their own game turning moments.The way I see it, we got jumped early, fought our way back and then in front but then didn’t have another gear when the counter punch came and paid the price against a very good side playing great footy. No more, no less.

stinger got his validation from me, wondering if you are seeking similar?
Bizarre reaction.

If you don't like being called out for flipping your approach due to bias maybe don't do it next time. 🤷‍♂️

Back