Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least our game is under a roof. Although I'm probably out of luck with Collingwood v Hawthorn. I'm out in the open for that one.

I'm watching the latest episode of Railroad Australia on discovery channel. Why do they over dramatize everything. They make it sound like a simple train trip over the Blue Mountains is a massive massive challenge.
Then they kept calling steam loco R761 the R7 class. Its just R class you flogs!
Was that the one with the driver who'd lost part of his leg in a trainspotting accident?

Was that the one with the driver who'd lost part of his leg in a trainspotting accident?
Yea Bernie Barker. He was on last season as well. He's survived 2 heart attacks as well.
This season he's gone from Parkes to Port Agusta and back to pick up coal wagons with locos ranging from 54 to 65 years old.

Yea Bernie Barker. He was on last season as well. He's survived 2 heart attacks as well.
This season he's gone from Parkes to Port Agusta and back to pick up coal wagons with locos ranging from 54 to 65 years old.
I saw that episode a while ago. The overdramatisation of the crossing of the Blue Mountains (which is just about my local area) was pretty amusing.

inb4 people pretend Soundgarden and/or Audioslave defined their youth.
Haha , I was floating about somewhere and this guy said to me check out some Chris Cornell stuff on YouTube. I did and I liked it. Never even knew of the other connection. Not even 20 years ago

gaah

why can't I concentrate on anything

near the end of my uni semester and I am struggling to concentrate.. I feel completely checked out, motivation is going down.

:(
Every time I see you post, it moves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Darl and I often rock up for to one for lunch on a Sat'dee arvo

But only the ones that sell drinks as well

We do have standards afterall

What kind of drinks are we talking here? Are there licensed Bunnings snag tents?

What kind of drinks are we talking here? Are there licensed Bunnings snag tents?

Licensed??

Uh, yeah... sure

200.gif

Got a question for those who are more experienced in life than me. :p

One of my best mates in WA just got engaged and wants me in WA for his engagement party at the end of June, im a broke apprentice and said I don't know how I'll go with flights and he's a sparky in the mines and has said he will pay them to me as he wants me there.

At an engagement party is there speeches and should I be doing one since he's flying me over from QLD?

I've got no idea, never been to one.

Got a question for those who are more experienced in life than me. :p

One of my best mates in WA just got engaged and wants me in WA for his engagement party at the end of June, im a broke apprentice and said I don't know how I'll go with flights and he's a sparky in the mines and has said he will pay them to me as he wants me there.

At an engagement party is there speeches and should I be doing one since he's flying me over from QLD?

I've got no idea, never been to one.
Go
Speak if he asks
Enjoy

Go
Speak if he asks
Enjoy
But what the hell do I speak about?! Like I became good mates with him at work and we have done some dumb s**t there. :p

He also tried to tee me up with his fiancée before he got with her. I'll probably leave that one under the table though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back