Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that.

I turn 23 come wednesday and am not ready
And you don't have a girl to make babies with.

The standard of umpiring this finals series has been fantastic, if you're bitching about it you either have a bias to confirm or you know sweet f*** all about football.
If I had one complaint it's that HTB has gone out the window.

What a game tonight though.

I thought the umpiring was fine tonight.
No different to my usual complaints. Deliberate out of bounds is a joke intepretation now, throws and drops aplenty. Will amount for nothing next week, you only get the obvious ones paid in most GF's.

I'll never fathom why people get so melty over umpiring decisions over games not involving their teams, seems rather petty and childish.

No different to my usual complaints. Deliberate out of bounds is a joke intepretation now, throws and drops aplenty. Will amount for nothing next week, you only get the obvious ones paid in most GF's.
The question to be asked why cant' the umpire like this all year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th Bulldogs went weak at the knees more times than the Selwood women at the 50 Shades of Gray premiere.

And they only got like 3 free kicks for it. It's not like they got a free kick every time they did it or that the Giants didn't get free kicks for the same thing.

What about the Chicago Cubs ????

Would have been much more fun had they won it last year though (The Back to The Future Prophecy)

They still got awhile to go, Dogs will come first one way or another.

Wooooooo it's taken off.
#babies4mebby

Fwiw Mebby, When I was 17 I was told I probably wouldnt be able to have kids but I've got 2 beautiful girls. I had alot of problems and miscarriages but its all worth it my love :)

The umpires have been giving the dogs reach arounds all year, but no one cares because everyone likes the dogs.

23-13 frees the Bulldogs way and yet Bulldogs flogs still try and claim they aren't favoured this year, my arse.

These were the same flogs that have been bitching about how we were favoured by the umpires in the 2009 prelim when the free kick count was 13-13.

I hope the Swans smash them.

Last edited:
23-13 frees the Bulldogs way and yet Bulldogs flogs like Mofra still try and claim they aren't favoured this year, my arse.

These were the same Bulldogs flogs that have been bitching about how we were favoured by the umpires in the 2009 GF when the free kick count was 13-13

I hope the Swans smash them.
The umpires are probably taking orders from Goldspink.

The umpires are probably taking orders from Goldspink.

I will be on the Swans bandwagon next Saturday, go Hannebury, Jack and Buddy.

I've already got a Swans scarf from when I bought it to piss off a Freo supporting mate at a Freo v Swans game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back